Bold Statements for 2014

Pigs-On-The-Wing

I predict Tecia Torres will be the first Women's Strawweight Champion.

I predict Junior Dos Santos will be bumped from the top 5 in the HW division.

I predict Renan Barao will lose a fight before the year is over.

I predict Miesha Tate will retire.

I predict Brock Lesnar will NOT come back.

I predict Nick Diaz will have a fight in the UFC.

I predict Nate Diaz will not get a title shot is he does not fight Khabib.

I can go on.

A bold statement? Jon Jones fights, and beats Cain V. for the New Years card 14'.

this is not a bold statement

this is an impossibility

But, Jones holds a considerable size advantage over Cain.... it could happen.

cain does not care if you are bigger than him or taller than him..i mean look at the lesnar fight, his size did not bother him at all. also cain often has the size disadvantage..

cain would straight up demolish jones.

A bold statement? Jon Jones fights, and beats Cain V. for the New Years card 14'.

this is an impossibility

Jones would barely maintain top 10 status..

His lack of 1 punch KO power won't fly in the HW division.

this is an impossibility

cain does not care if you are bigger than him or taller than him..i mean look at the lesnar fight, his size did not bother him at all. also cain often has the size disadvantage..

In all honesty, I do agree. But upsets happen, and this is one I can see going down.

this is an impossibility

In all honesty, I do agree. But upsets happen, and this is one I can see going down.

you know, i will never count out somebody a 100% as this year i gave Weidman 0% chance against silva and gus 0% against jones.

It could happen but i don't see many ways. the only way i see is jones catching him in a submission, but thats highly unlikely in my mind aswell

this is an impossibility

Jones would barely maintain top 10 status..

His lack of 1 punch KO power won't fly in the HW division.

I made a bold prediction, is there anything, realistically, more bold then Jones beating Cain lol.

My only fear is that they seem to be focusing A LOT on graphics/presentation, which is important, but a pretty game that plays like shiit is not going to please anyone.

Undisputed 3 was a good base, they just need to tweak some of the dumber things like the side control knees.

BJ Penn champ by end of 2014

That's not bold. That's common sense.

this

Well it is a SENSE and it is common,not surprised at all.

The UFC has been in a steady decline,that is why they brought on board WMMA,sex usually sells bugt in a macho mans world not as well as normally does.They also tried the WWE approach ,grab Brock Lesnar.

I expect more nonsense from the UFC,like giving money that belongs to the vets who worked hard for it and using it to enticve new markets like several Russian fighters,just to invade M1's territory.

The UFC is run like Lindsay Lohan's ife, a total mess,but hey just ask Dana,he is the **** and the UFC is the best business in the world.I am pretty sure the ENTRY level hockey players earning 500k>2/3/4/5 million would laugh at the UFC's payroll.

BJ Penn champ by end of 2014

That's not bold. That's common sense.

this

Well it is a SENSE and it is common,not surprised at all.

The UFC has been in a steady decline,that is why they brought on board WMMA,sex usually sells bugt in a macho mans world not as well as normally does.They also tried the WWE approach ,grab Brock Lesnar.

I expect more nonsense from the UFC,like giving money that belongs to the vets who worked hard for it and using it to enticve new markets like several Russian fighters,just to invade M1's territory.

The UFC is run like Lindsay Lohan's ife, a total mess,but hey just ask Dana,he is the **** and the UFC is the best business in the world.I am pretty sure the ENTRY level hockey players earning 500k>2/3/4/5 million would laugh at the UFC's payroll.

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif/>

Anderson Silva returns at the end of the year and STILL loses a regular fight, he clearly doesn't have a great chin and I would predict he would get KO'd. BJ Penn is going to gas in the first round and get dominated by Frankie, BJ is done and has been since he lost to Edgar both of those fights and this fight is going to be exactly like when he lost to Rory and Diaz. Jon Jones loses his belt. Ben Henderson gets his belt back. Rory McDonald is going to be the champion by the end of 2014.

Anderson Silva returns at the end of the year and STILL loses a regular fight, he clearly doesn't have a great chin and I would predict he would get KO'd. BJ Penn is going to gas in the first round and get dominated by Frankie, BJ is done and has been since he lost to Edgar both of those fights and this fight is going to be exactly like when he lost to Rory and Diaz. Jon Jones loses his belt. Ben Henderson gets his belt back. Rory McDonald is going to be the champion by the end of 2014.

I see you going zero for five.

The HW division will be a mess and undefined.

Jones will fight Gus again.

Machida will be MW and the third 2x weight division champ.

Condit will be WW champ.

Aldo will move up to challenge for the belt but Pettis will not be champ at the time.

Mendes/XXX will fight for vacant FW belt

Barao will remain champ and Cruz will finally get a fight in.

MM/Dodson 2 will happen.

Atleast 2 fighters will retire permanently.

New woman's weight class with hot ****es gets introduced

A random disasterous card will unexpectedly happen.

A huge upset will shock a lot of people.

Archived