Dana keeps ***** us

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Making the whole division look bad

http://www.bjpenn.com/dana-white-khabibs-calling-everybody-out-he-wants-to-fight-no-one-wants-it/

he still sticks to saying nobody wants to fight khabib. but you obviously have MJ calling him out and wanting that fight. so shut up dana

DIdn't Khabib turn down the fight with MJ though?

I think I saw an article with Khabib saying that MJ needs to work his way up to him.

Khabib turned MJ down saying he doesn't deserve the fight. So basically he's using the same logic everyone else is applying to him but not being called a **** for it.

....source.

because i saw him tweet he's down to fight MJ.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/14/5309600/ufc-lightweight-khabib-nurmagomedov-doesnt-think-michael-johnson-has-earned-shot-mma-news

Khabib turned MJ down saying he doesn't deserve the fight. So basically he's using the same logic everyone else is applying to him but not being called a **** for it.

....source.

because i saw him tweet he's down to fight MJ.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/14/5309600/ufc-lightweight-khabib-nurmagomedov-doesnt-think-michael-johnson-has-earned-shot-mma-news

i guess he changed his mind then.

What horse****, Khabib buying into his own hype.

I think Khabib deserves a top ten guy. Of course guys that are not ranked want to fight him because that fight would be a huge boost in their career if they won. Khabib on the other hand probably wouldn't get a boost in the rankings for defeating MJ, so to him the fight is pointless.

Well, Michael Johnson is a nobody, so technically Dana is correct in saying "nobody wants to fight Khabib".

if Michael Johnson is a nobody then who the **** is Khabib khebbkbbkdhbweicyb3kg3vkjqwyebdckhqebwckyb22ed?

Johnson should be ranked higher imo and Khadweeb gonna get a reality check as soon as he fights someone good. Dude needs to prove himself before he starts picking who he fights

Imo Khabib should fight Maynard cause Maynard is #2

this ^^^

Why wouldn't he ask for a fight with someone closer to the top

Because everybody closer to the top is already booked.

is dos Anjos booked? If so whose he fighting?? I hadn't heard anything about him lately

fighting khabilov pretty soon

this ^^^

is dos Anjos booked? If so whose he fighting?? I hadn't heard anything about him lately

Ty that should be a good fight not good ranked wise for dos Anjos but still should be a good fight I was hopping he would be fighting like the loser of Bendo and Thomson or hell Nate

this ^^^

Ty that should be a good fight not good ranked wise for dos Anjos but still should be a good fight I was hopping he would be fighting like the loser of Bendo and Thomson or hell Nate

nate should get the winner of this fight actually imo

this ^^^

Id like to see him verse Thomson but the Bendo fight was so 1 sided that fight doesn't interest me but if Thomson wins id like him vs Nate and Bendo vs dos Anjos but if Bendo wins id like to see him fight someone else but i could see the reasoning behind them fighting.

this ^^^

Id like to see him verse Thomson but the Bendo fight was so 1 sided that fight doesn't interest me but if Thomson wins id like him vs Nate and Bendo vs dos Anjos but if Bendo wins id like to see him fight someone else but i could see the reasoning behind them fighting.

thomson already KTFO nate..in a very one sided fight

this ^^^

Nate is in an interesting situation he is currently ranked 5th the people above him have either beaten him (Bendo,Thomson) injured (Grant) or he won't fight (Melendez) the people ranked 6th and 7th are dos Anjos and Khabib as you informed me Anjos has a fight coming up then there is the issue with him and Khabib and the rest of the fighters in the top 10 Nate has fought and destroyed (Cowboy, Miller, and Maynard) I don't know who he should fight besides Grant dos Anjos and Khabib based on past fights.

Dana IS ****ing with us. Remember when he said Khabib was Jon Fitch 2.0 after his fight with Trujillo but now nobody wants to fight him because he's 'nasty'. =)) =)) Come on Dana hook him up with Menace of C4. It'll be a good fight. Would rather see him face C4 though.

this ^^^

Nate is in an interesting situation he is currently ranked 5th the people above him have either beaten him (Bendo,Thomson) injured (Grant) or he won't fight (Melendez) the people ranked 6th and 7th are dos Anjos and Khabib as you informed me Anjos has a fight coming up then there is the issue with him and Khabib and the rest of the fighters in the top 10 Nate has fought and destroyed (Cowboy, Miller, and Maynard) I don't know who he should fight besides Grant dos Anjos and Khabib based on past fights.

agreed. but i wouldnt like to see a rematch with thomson right now

Archived