Sign in to follow this  
HigherFrequency

What is the best state in America?

What do you think is the best state? Have you been there? Why is it the best?

For me, weather is a big thing to think about. I just hate certain temperatures and weather. I also like to be near the ocean. I don't have to live right on a beach, but within an hour or two is excellent (half hour is more like it). I like crowds of people, but I don't really like people. I have never been to Florida, but I do not like the idea of it that I have in my head. I don't think I would like Hawaii much at all... I would feel trapped on such a small island. I would say, with all things considered- not just what i have mentioned already, but geography, climate, scenery, I would say that California is the best state. You can ski, you can surf, you can do whatever. There is desert, forest, mountains, beaches, islands... It gets my vote. The worst thing about Cali, though, is that the best places are SO crowded. Insanely crowded.

Colorado hands down. Fresh mountain air, micro-breweries everywhere and marijuana is legal.

no idea which state is the best, but i would like to visit the following places

i would like to visit

miami

new orleans

las vegas

Colorado hands down. Fresh mountain air, micro-breweries everywhere and marijuana is legal.

not anymore ;)

not anymore ;)

Only difference is you don't have to bull**** your way to a medical card now, but still well played sir.

It's hard to say what state is the best

There are like 10 great states where anyone can be happy...it just depends your flavor

You got to get some stat collectors around to pick this thing you know

they did a survey about the percentage of people in each state who are happy and Hawaii won

i gotta go with hawaii even though i haven't been there...best weather, very little b.s., happy people

they did a survey about the percentage of people in each state who are happy and Hawaii won

i gotta go with hawaii even though i haven't been there...best weather, very little b.s., happy people

Worst meth problem of any state.

I lived in Hawaii for 3 years as a kid, awesome place to explore for a 11, 12, and 13 year old kid.

My favorite that I've been to though are Arizona and New Mexico. I like the pace of life, and I love the desert.

when did they rename iowa hawaii?

I do wonder how one could measure another's happiness. Some people enjoy being miserable and that's what truly makes them "Happy". My logic is if people did things that didn't make them happy then why would they be doing them?

I went to Hawaii and loved it but damn that place is expensive. Especially since what possible job could you possibly have besides working in a hotel/restaurant?

That's probably why they are so happy! They are tripping balls. I want a re do on this study! Depending on the time of day you could possibly receive vastly different results....... Prior to picking up meth = Least happy state........ Post drug pick up = Happiest..