Carla Esparza

PakaL

If she is not in the TUF finale, it will be considered an upset. If she gets subbed early in the season, she will magically get a quick title shot when the season is over. Benefits of being a Champ. She has the skill and ability, but girls have been coming up fast... and now they all get a piece. I don't see her winning, personally. Nor do I want her to.

If she is not in the TUF finale, it will be considered an upset. If she gets subbed early in the season, she will magically get a quick title shot when the season is over. Benefits of being a Champ. She has the skill and ability, but girls have been coming up fast... and now they all get a piece. I don't see her winning, personally. Nor do I want her to.

Hmmmm interesting. So you rooting for felice herrig?

No. I am rooting for Torres and Rawlings, but I think Calderwood will impress some people if she trains hard. It will be so cheesey if its Esparza/Torres in the finale after they way they left Invicta FC 7. It would seem too WWE.

No. I am rooting for Torres and Rawlings, but I think Calderwood will impress some people if she trains hard. It will be so cheesey if its Esparza/Torres in the finale after they way they left Invicta FC 7. It would seem too WWE.

I guess the wwe route is the 1 i'm on, if both stay healthy through it all. If not it's up in the air in my opinion.

Lol women's MMA

I think your Dos Santos picture would look amazing with a meme on it that says "I'M ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN THE RANKINGS, SON!"

I was about to ask him how he felt about wmma fighters and relationships. Like if he thinks the dominant women of mma take advantage of non mma world men in relationships. For example if i tried to friend request carla, would she reply back with a you live to far away for me to take advantage of you reply? Lord knows women who can make you stfu and like it are bound to, just a guess and all, sort of a in the mind of wmma haters head point of view inquiry.

It isn't the UFC's or Ronda's fault that Cyborg PEDed hard and put on grips of muscle which- guess what?- made her heavier. Your first pic is funny. Could easier make a higher weight? I bet most fighters would say the same thing. I'm sure that she will eventually fight in the UFC, but this "Ronda is ducking Cyborg" stuff is ridiculous.

It isn't the UFC's or Ronda's fault that Cyborg PEDed hard and put on grips of muscle which- guess what?- made her heavier. Your first pic is funny. Could easier make a higher weight? I bet most fighters would say the same thing. I'm sure that she will eventually fight in the UFC, but this "Ronda is ducking Cyborg" stuff is ridiculous.

Thanks for commenting on everything EXCEPT my question. . .

So why isn't Esparza handed the UFC belt & the winner of that TUF series fight Esparza for belt??

P.S. sour grapes def ducked Cyborg in strikeforce & she knows it.

So why isn't Esparza handed the UFC belt & the winner of that TUF series fight Esparza for belt??

Who cares. I guarantee that doing it via TUF is going to raise the ratings like crazy. Especially for the finale.

Cyborg roided to change her weight so she could duck Rousey.

Who cares. I guarantee that doing it via TUF is going to raise the ratings like crazy. Especially for the finale.

Congrats! That may have been the dumbest thing I've heard. . .

Oh wait. Nevermind, A.Silva breaking his own leg on purpose was.

Congrats! That may have been the dumbest thing I've heard. . .

Oh wait. Nevermind, A.Silva breaking his own leg on purpose was.

It makes just as much sense as asking a Champion to gain weight so you can fight them, especially after you went out and aped yourself up on the juice. Oh wait, she wants the weight classes changed, too, right? Or a new one added? What is this- Hands across America for Cyborg? What about the 6 foot women who practice MMA? They arent running around talking smack calling Ronda out just because they don't fit in the weight class. And she probably would fit in the weight class if she didn't jack with her body.

Am I missing something?

Pretty sure Esparza is the reigning champ. So why isn't UFC giving her the UFC belt like miss sour grapes?

Because Rousey was a champ in a company owned by Zuffa where Invicta is not owned by Zuffa so it would be crowning a champ that has never fought under a Zuffa banner which makes no sense for a company that hasn't ever promoted her until now

Am I missing something?

Pretty sure Esparza is the reigning champ. So why isn't UFC giving her the UFC belt like miss sour grapes?

I would imagine because Rhonda came from Strikeforce which the UFC bought much like when Aldo got his belt when coming from the WEC. Since Esparza came from a rival org and vacated her belt to come to TUF she is treated the same as everyone else.

@jamesreed90 @G2G Thanks! Forgot that strikeforce was purchased at the last second by UFC.

np if Esparza was a champ under any Zuffa brand Id be like heck yeah give her the title heck id be alright with them giving her a straight up fight for the title but i like the TUF idea It'll bring a lot of publicity to a new division

Archived