What is your favorite strain of hydroponic?

H.N.I.C.

Where are the criminals on this forum?

They all moved to Colorado. I wonder if the lower oxygen levels present in a place like Denver would allow you to get high easier. Same amount of THC + less oxygen in the bloodstream should = better high. This may require some further research on my part.It's legal here in Texas, as long as you don't get caught.

Where are the criminals on this forum?

They all moved to Colorado. I wonder if the lower oxygen levels present in a place like Denver would allow you to get high easier. Same amount of THC + less oxygen in the bloodstream should = better high. This may require some further research on my part.

I'm not sure but a friend of mine told me that he got drunk faster while visiting a friend that lived there for a couple of years. He's a pretty heavy drinker and he said he couldn't consume as much as he normally would without getting really drunk and sick.

I ignore strand names now, round here people say best of *insert strand name* and you sometimes get good stuff and sometimes it's kinda ****
Nah' bro. I get my stuff from Cali and it's always the same. Anybody who's had Grandaddy Purp knows what it looks like and there's no mistaking it for anything else.

I ignore strand names now, round here people say best of *insert strand name* and you sometimes get good stuff and sometimes it's kinda ****
Nah' bro. I get my stuff from Cali and it's always the same. Anybody who's had Grandaddy Purp knows what it looks like and there's no mistaking it for anything else.

Yeah I'm in the UK it's all kinda **** compared or maybe I need better contacts you get some decent stuff still but nothing close to like what cali has at least from people I used to buy from anyway.

I used to smoke so much weed. I'm not sure if I regret that or not, but I don't smoke anymore. I don't want to be relaxed or feel mellow. Pour me a drink, turn up the music, bring on the girls and let's hit the dance floor. If I take on home, it's close to the same formula; pour us some drinks, turn up the music, bring it on girl and let's hit the bedroom.

I used to smoke so much weed. I'm not sure if I regret that or not, but I don't smoke anymore. I don't want to be relaxed or feel mellow. Pour me a drink, turn up the music, bring on the girls and let's hit the dance floor. If I take on home, it's close to the same formula; pour us some drinks, turn up the music, bring it on girl and let's hit the bedroom.

No one cares.

This thread is about the CHRONIC not you quit talking about yourself

He literally can't stop. He thinks the world revolves around his mediocre life.

This thread is literally about what our preferences are in regards to weed. Anyone who participates in this thread has to talk about themselves to some degree.

You two are retarded and kinda' effeminate. There; I spoke about someone besides myself.

This thread is literally about what our preferences are in regards to weed. Anyone who participates in this thread has to talk about themselves to some degree.

You two are retarded and kinda' effeminate. There; I spoke about someone besides myself.

But you don't smoke weed, so you decided to use it as an opportunity to try to convince random strangers on the internet that you are some don juan playboy that pulls all kinds of strange.

But you're not, and no one cares.

The thread is about Fav kind of Strain you didn't even mention one. but you didn't decide to write another paragraph all about yourself

you are a can full of ****

Archived