Playing in the Titanfall Alpha right now

12еr

I was randomly selected by EA. They sent emails out last week, you register and then they sent me a code yesterday. It was supposed to end today but they pushed it to tomorrow.

There are talks about an open beta. But its on the juan, so you couldn't have gotten into it anyway.

I was randomly selected by EA. They sent codes out last week, you register and then they sent me a code yesterday. It was supposed to end today but they pushed it to tomorrow.

There are talks about an open beta. But its on the juan, so you couldn't have gotten into it anyway.

Ahh

Is it worth it's hype?

I was randomly selected by EA. They sent codes out last week, you register and then they sent me a code yesterday. It was supposed to end today but they pushed it to tomorrow.

Ahh

Is it worth it's hype?

Its better than I thought but its definitely an easy mode shooter. They even have a pistol that has lock on Definitely aimed towards the casual/ COD crowd. But it is fun and the game selection is thin right now so I'll buy it.

Archived