SHOGUN RUA vs. DAN HENDERSON 2 set for March in Brazil

xFINISHxHIMx

If this is another 5 rounder I don't see it going to the end. I thought the first fight could have easily been a draw. Neither of them looked like they were capable of finishing the fight in the later rounds. I expect a different strategy from both fighters. I expect Hendo to go after the finish harder than last time, but I think he may try to use his ground game more after Chael had such success against Shogun. I expect Shogun to try to weather the storm, attempt to gas out Hendo with effective, smart striking throughout the early rounds, try to stay fresh going into the later rounds, then look for a submission late. It should be another very good fight, but I doubt it'll live up to the hype that the last fight created.

lol 200 000 buys max

UFC is DEAD

The LHW Bellator Tourny will smash UFC's ratings

these washed up bums deserve to be on the undercard........of BELLATOR!

Don't disrespect Shogun you can.

Shogun robbed RamGOAT of a KO victory

He paid off Rampage's sparing partners so that they would injure him in training

RamGOAT would body slowbum in a rematch

Both these guys are some of my favorite fighters ever. I have no idea who I'm going to cheer for in this fight and I'll be happy with either of them winning. But for a prediction standpoint, I think shogun is going to take it this time because 1 it's in Brazil and 2 as much as it makes me sad to say this, Hendo is at the tailed of his career and is on a 3 fight losing streak and got knocked out for the first time in his last fight by Steroid boy. But if Hendo has an amazing fight this time and shows more speed than he did his last few fights, this is going to be another epic war. I won't be cheering for either of them since they have both been some of my favorites of all time, but I'll say Shogun this time by UD.

Bad fight for Hendo purely because it's in Brazil, but he has already beat him once so it's not unlikely that he'll do it again.

I dislike this rematch because it's impossible for it to live up to the first fight.

Ya it kinda leaves a bad after taste of the first fight, when this one wont live up too the expactations.

Dont try to fix it, if it aint broken legedary colide between these 2 fighters.

March 23rd, Shogun and Hendo probably gonna have their rematch.

They did one of the best fights ever in 2011, and now gonna fight again in Brazil - city of Natal - as the main event of the Ufc Fight Night 38.

What's your thoughts on that? I was @ the Pavilion Center in San Jose and it was epic! No way I'm gonna lose their second battle.

This time I hope Shogun get the W.

http://terramagazine.terra.com.br/mmamanoamano/blog/2014/01/21/shogun-deve-fazer-revanche-contra-henderson-no-ufc-em-natal/

http://nagradedomma.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2014/01/21/shogun-x-hendo-2-em-natal/

Can't see how any one wouldn't want to see this rematch.

I question if it really makes any sense for Shogun, given that he's 2-2 since the first one, and coming off of a win, while Henderson is 0-3 since they last fought, but that doesn't mean I don't absolutely want to see the fight.

I question if it really makes any sense for Shogun, given that he's 2-2 since the first one, and coming off of a win, while Henderson is 0-3 since they last fought, but that doesn't mean I don't absolutely want to see the fight.

Of course it makes sense. Shogun lost to Hendo in controversial fashion (a lot of people had him winning the last round 10-8)

I think every Shogun fan wants to see him beat Hendo

Of course it makes sense. Shogun lost to Hendo in controversial fashion (a lot of people had him winning the last round 10-8)

Agree, it's beyond title runs: it's his last chance to avenge the one loss he would like the most to do so.

Agree, it's beyond title runs: it's his last chance to avenge the one loss he would like the most to do so.

these ^^^

Will be a good fight to showcase Shoguns improvement since training with Freddie Roach as well and who wouldn't want to see them bang again

lol 200 000 buys max

UFC is DEAD

I gotta agree with Patster this time, check out the resumes of these 2 legends.bums is a very disrespectfull way to describe two guys that have done so much for MMA(ESPECIALLY SHOWGOD)Shame on you Sir.........LHW Bellator Tourney.........UFC is Dead.........LMFAO,U MUST SNIFFING GLUE

these ^^^

Will be a good fight to showcase Shoguns improvement since training with Freddie Roach as well and who wouldn't want to see them bang again

training with Freddy probably de-evolves his game, turning him into a 1-dimensional boxing can that gets subbed by white belts like Chael and Forrest

Maybe if Shogun was training with M'Pumbu, he could actually win some fight

lol 200 000 buys max

UFC is DEAD

I gotta agree with Patster this time, check out the resumes of these 2 legends.bums is a very disrespectfull way to describe two guys that have done so much for MMA(ESPECIALLY SHOWGOD)Shame on you Sir.........LHW Bellator Tourney.........UFC is Dead.........LMFAO,U MUST SNIFFING GLUE

if you think any of these cans can survive in the Bellator LHW Tourney than you truly are a retarded idiot

Hendo lost his last 6 fights, and Shogun is like 2-11 in the UFC

lol 200 000 buys max

UFC is DEAD

if you think any of these cans can survive in the Bellator LHW Tourney than you truly are a retarded idiot

Hendo lost his last 6 fights, and Shogun is like 2-11 in the UFC

#Truthbomb#bellatoristherealprovingground#M'Pumbu

For some reason I feel like he would want to avenge the Jones one more, only problem is it's not realistic.

Archived