What is Cains real height?

brodequin222

He is listed as 6'1 but i have a hard time believing that with pics of him next to Cristiano Ronaldo who is also listed at 6'1 and if that height is correct than Cain looks like he may even be 5'11 1/2.

Anyone have an opinion on this? or seen him up close? How tall do you think he is

Thank you!

I can't post picture but here is the link

http://www.ronaldo7.net/news/archive/news235.jpg

These heights for fighters can be controversial. If you look at Anderson Silvas early fights in the ufc, it lists him at 5'10. He is 6'2. Leonard Garcia is listed at 5'10, and he is no taller than 5'7. Not sure if ufc actually measures them, or they just take the fighters word. But, this goes for all sports.

These heights for fighters can be controversial. If you look at Anderson Silvas early fights in the ufc, it lists him at 5'10. He is 6'2. Leonard Garcia is listed at 5'10, and he is no taller than 5'7. Not sure if ufc actually measures them, or they just take the fighters word. But, this goes for all sports.
don't forget some fighters cut height before the weigh in

Dont forgot from the legs and neck aswell

yeah, that happens in a lot of sports where fighters list their heights differently than what they really are. the biggest culprit ever was pro wrestling where they'd list someone like hulk hogan 6'7" or something when he was more like 4 inches under that. the same with giants because that was part of the gimmick.

if i had to guess, i'd say cain was 5'11" and i think they exaggerate because they like the idea of selling their best overall fighter as over 6 foot

Dont forgot from the legs and neck aswellwerd, cutting leg weight is the ultra dolce diet.

yeah, that happens in a lot of sports where fighters list their heights differently than what they really are. the biggest culprit ever was pro wrestling where they'd list someone like hulk hogan 6'7" or something when he was more like 4 inches under that. the same with giants because that was part of the gimmick.

if i had to guess, i'd say cain was 5'11" and i think they exaggerate because they like the idea of selling their best overall fighter as over 6 foot

Hogan was listed as tall as 6'9" early in his career, which is absolutely laughable. Andre the Giant was another guy that was listed at as much as 7'4", but when he faced Hogan at Wrestlemania 3, he appeared to be just 4-5 inched taller than the Hulkster. Also, Jorge Gonzalez being billed at 8'0", but was only (!) 7'6"-7'7".

Moral of the story: pro wrestling statistics are not to be believed.

I met him at UFC 164 and I'm 5'10 and I can confirm he is indeed 6'1 at least with shoes on.
you broke out the tape measure?

Quit being a smart@*$ between his height and cain there would be 3 inches only. IF he's saying that it's because he could see that cain was indeed taller then himself which would be barely noticeable with less than 2 inches differences.

thank you

Archived