UFC merchandise in Canada without shipping fees?

therien87

I checked out the ufc merchandise today and decided to get myself some tees and a pair of fighting shorts. I realized that for my region in canada the shipping fees is around 23$!! Frankly i think this is stupid way to thank Canada for buying ppv and hosting the biggest ufc event in toronto.

Anyone knows where i could get ufc clothing other than on ufc.ca shipping free or cheaper anyways?

I've only ordered from the UFC store once, or twice, but when I have, I've generally found the shipping to be pretty reasonable for what I'm ordering. I've seen FAR worse sites out there for shipping to Canada, including situations where I've had to pay more in shipping than the item I'm buying is worth.

If there's anything here, we take it to the sea. What we do is we build a pipeline straight through, it's about 100 miles, and we do a deal with Canada. This is what we do. Then we don't need the railroads and their shipping costs anymore. You see? Then we're making money. We're making the real money. What we should be making. Not just...not just throwing it away on shipping costs. Otherwise, it's just mud.

We're not going to give them oil prices. We'll give them quail prices.

Archived