Soon, it will pay to be Lyoto Machida.

HigherFrequency

Possible fights on the horizon: Belfort, Weidman, Silva, Bisping, Rua rematch- $$$- All huge PPV events. And good for him. Someone who seriously dedicated his life to martial arts, took it seriously, fought who the UFC told him to fight when and where they told him to fight. There are very few 'martial artists' anymore. Plenty of 'mixed martial artists'. He seems to be one of those fighters that people either love or hate. There aren't too many people that I have talked to that are lukewarm on the Machida subject.

I see him getting KO'd by an Overhand Right in all of those fights.

Michael Bisping KOing Lyoto Machida?

lol someone que the Shaq laughing gif.

It's true. Michael Bisping has been practicing that One Punch KO technique since 2009. He will unveil it at anytime now especially if it's against Machida. He says that he knocks out HW's in the gym. That must be true. Michael GOATping will KO Machida if they ever fight. True story.

Possible fights on the horizon: Belfort, Weidman, Silva, Bisping, Rua rematch- $$$- All huge PPV events. And good for him. Someone who seriously dedicated his life to martial arts, took it seriously, fought who the UFC told him to fight when and where they told him to fight. There are very few 'martial artists' anymore. Plenty of 'mixed martial artists'. He seems to be one of those fighters that people either love or hate. There aren't too many people that I have talked to that are lukewarm on the Machida subject.

Belfort destroys Machida.

Weidman destroys Machida.

Silva destroys Machida.

Bisping brutally KO's Machida with an illegal knee and get's DQ'd.

Shogun- We saw what happens to Machida in that fight.

The only fight Machida wins there is the Bisping fight in my opinion.

Silva destroys Machida.

Machida destroys everyone. I've never seen a healthy and motivated Machida lose a fight, he's basically undefeated.

Silva destroys Machida.

Machida destroys everyone. I've never seen a healthy and motivated Machida lose a fight, he's basically undefeated.

Jones beat him like a red redded step child.

That was one of the most dominant wins of Jones' career. You need to give it up for the man who did that to your hero.

fought who the UFC told him to fight when and where they told him to fight.

Is that why he took that fight with Jon Jones and saved UFC 151...or why he agreed to that Glover Teixeira fight?

I don't mind Machida, I've never been a big fan of his, but I certainly wouldn't consider myself a detractor. Never the less, when you start off topics about guys taking fights when and where the company has asked him, when there are literally two cases in as many years of that being not true, it tends to skew the legitimacy of your topic. Even if it is otherwise well reasoned.

Is that why he took that fight with Jon Jones and saved UFC 151...or why he agreed to that Glover Teixeira fight?

I don't mind Machida, I've never been a big fan of his, but I certainly wouldn't consider myself a detractor. Never the less, when you start off topics about guys taking fights when and where the company has asked him, when there are literally two cases in as many years of that being not true, it tends to skew the legitimacy of your topic. Even if it is otherwise well reasoned.

hello @leiting my old friend, where have you been hiding? How's life.

Consider the career as a whole. Not everything is %100, you're right.

lol 9 disagrees

I don't know why Machida has so many fans....

The only thing more boring than him is his personality.....and he is not attractive so he's not getting any gay fans, even though most of the people that disagreed are gay.....so what is it? He's not like Georges, Machida loses basically every fight, always cries when he loses, saying everyone is biased. Dude cuts massive amounts of weight to get to MW and no one cares

lol 9 disagrees

The only thing more boring than him is his personality.....and he is not attractive so he's not getting any gay fans, even though most of the people that disagreed are gay.....so what is it? He's not like Georges, Machida loses basically every fight, always cries when he loses, saying everyone is biased. Dude cuts massive amounts of weight to get to MW and no one cares

You'd care if he was black though. Your **** for every black fighter cannot deny this.

lol 9 disagrees

You'd care if he was black though.

if he was black he might be able to win some fights

****ty Asian genetics don't win fights

lol 9 disagrees

You'd care if he was black though.

if he was black he might be able to win some fights

****ty Asian genetics don't win fights

True but his brazillian mixture does

Silva destroys Machida.

That was one of the most dominant wins of Jones' career. You need to give it up for the man who did that to your hero.

We all know Machida wasn't healthy for that fight, when healthy Machida returned to fight Jones ducked him.

Machida ****blocked himself on a title shot, u must be trollin'

UFC planned that fight in favour of Jones with a training camp well ahead of Machida's why would he take that fight? it was not fair for him to.

Also take note on how Jones been rescheduling his fight with Glover, until he feels hes ready.

Silva destroys Machida.

We all know Machida wasn't healthy for that fight, when healthy Machida returned to fight Jones ducked him.

We all know Machida found out that LHW was a dead end and that's why he's a MW now.

I wouldn't feel too bad. He isn't the first and he won't be the last that gets chased out of a division.

Silva destroys Machida.

We all know Machida found out that LHW was a dead end and that's why he's a MW now.

I wouldn't feel too bad. He isn't the first and he won't be the last that gets chased out of a division.

everyone knows LHW is a poor mans MW

Machida power is extremely rustled in his own thread @rodrodmma92 is there a category for that?

Machida absolutely stomps pisbing but the other fights would be sick imo but I don't want him to fight THE GUN! cause I like Machida

I think right now Moose is a worse opponent for Machida then Shogun is.

Silva destroys Machida.

That's the spirit.

Machida power is extremely rustled in his own thread @rodrodmma92 is there a category for that?

Machida absolutely stomps pisbing but the other fights would be sick imo but I don't want him to fight THE GUN! cause I like Machida

I think right now Moose is a worse opponent for Machida then Shogun is.

I disagree I think Moose hasn't really looked all to spectacular lately, Shogun has been a little hit and miss but helooked a lot more impressive in his last fight.

Silva destroys Machida.

It's not chased out when the champ refuses to fight you because you're "high risk". Lyoto went to a tougher division with fighters that weren't scared to fight him. Weidman, Jacare, Belfort, Machida, Rockhold, Mousasi and Kennedy could all be LHW champ right now if they wanted.

Silva destroys Machida.

Like a MW for fatties huh?

Machida got submitted by Tito lmao.

Almost.

thats bad enough

getting almost subbed by Tito = can status

Especially when Tito had a spinal injury for that fight

100% Tito smashed Peeyto

So Badar is a massive can then, since he really did get subbed by Tito?

Archived