Roundtable Re: Eventual Return of GSP

Fight_Club

there's some stupid stuff going on in this round table. like "I really think he's gonna go get a degree in paleontology".

well... if that happened it would probably be the most weird and extraordinary thing ever heard. The guy competes until early 30`s, leaves a legend, then goes away to mind his own business and never comes back, never hear of him again.

That would be... special..

there's some stupid stuff going on in this round table. like "I really think he's gonna go get a degree in paleontology".

well... if that happened it would probably be the most weird and extraordinary thing ever heard. The guy competes until early 30`s, leaves a legend, then goes away to mind his own business and never comes back, never hear of him again.

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/ac394d52_kobewat2.gif/>

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/ac394d52_kobewat2.gif/>

sry u mad bro. I know you wished your hero Diaz had that status but unfortunately.. GSP gonna land in the HoF and Diaz gonna land in trash cans with hobos once the government comes for his taxes.

deal with it.

sry u mad bro. I know you wished your hero Diaz had that status but unfortunately.. GSP gonna land in the HoF and Diaz gonna land in trash cans with hobos once the government comes for his taxes.

deal with it.

Diaz is retired little buddy LoL

538.gif

yeah the level of butthurtness here is really peaking. haters cant handle it.

538.gif

yeah the level of butthurtness here is really peaking. haters cant handle it.

Said FURIOUS mat

Archived