Miley Cyrus Charged With Drunk Driving and Resisting Arrest. Startling Mug Shot.

Megasoup

Pardon me, but is the point of this thread to insinuate that Miley Cyrus has a masculine facial structure or that Justin Bieber has a feminine one? Because frankly, I'm struggling to see much similarity other than hair style.

I haven't seen you in a long time. Welcome back.

Completely different facial structure, eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. The only similarity is the hair...

Pardon me, but is the point of this thread to insinuate that Miley Cyrus has a masculine facial structure or that Justin Bieber has a feminine one? Because frankly, I'm struggling to see much similarity other than hair style.

Exactly what I was thinking. I am under the impression that making fun of Miley or Bieber is just the "in" thing to do.

Completely different facial structure, eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. The only similarity is the hair...

Exactly what I was thinking. I am under the impression that making fun of Miley or Bieber is just the "in" thing to do.

True but they bring it on themselves with the **** they do they have no real talent and make millions for some reason they aren't the only ones tho.

Archived