Dang what a d*** move canada...UK is going to be rustled

BruteDion

http://nydailynews.com/

But once aboard, the scrappers will face unimaginable horror: a demented, disease-ridden population of rats that have been feeding on each other and breeding.

"There will be a lot of rats, and they eat each other,” Belgian-based salvage hunter Pim de Rhoodes told the tabloid. “If I get aboard, I'll have to lace everywhere with poison."

RELATED: MORGUE WORKER KILLED LOVER, ATE HER FLESH

The ship was built in 1976 and primarily toured Antarctic waters. It was abandoned in a Canadian harbor in Sept. 2010 by its indebted owners.

In January of last year it was sold to the Dominican Republic for scrap, but the tow line broke while en route. After harnessing the ship again, the Canadian government elected to cut it loose in international waters, saying it posed no threat to other vessels or offshore oil drilling platforms.

RELATED: MAN KILLS GIANT NYC RAT WITH PITCHFORK

But the Irish coast guard chief Chris Reynolds said the danger is real.

“There have been huge storms in recent months, but it takes a lot to sink a vessel as big as that,” he told The Sun. “We must stay vigilant.”

Kinds messed up don't you think

Worth 1 million ****

Canada taxes the **** out of its citizens and then just throws money away

Like don't tax me and then donate money to other countries and ****ing take credit for it

"Oh Canada is so nice, they help the kids in Uganda and ****".....nah I payed for that ****, not Canada

I could make twice the salary of the average person, but in the end I actually make less......only in Canada

Worth 1 million ****

Like don't tax me and then donate money to other countries and ****ing take credit for it

"Oh Canada is so nice, they help the kids in Uganda and ****".....nah I payed for that ****, not Canada

I could make twice the salary of the average person, but in the end I actually make less......only in Canada

Its called CANada for a reason

Worth 1 million ****

I'm only familiar with the tax rates and codes in certain US States, and then across the UK. Might I ask what the tax situation looks like in Canada. Let's say on average for a household of 2 working people grossing 70k a year. What kind of tax percentage are they looking at?

Worth 1 million ****

I'm only familiar with the tax rates and codes in certain US States, and then across the UK. Might I ask what the tax situation looks like in Canada. Let's say on average for a household of 2 working people grossing 70k a year. What kind of tax percentage are they looking at?

I know someone that was making 90k, that had to pay 40k in taxes.....they lived in Ontario....They also had four kids, so like does that make any sense? Their spouse was making money too, probably like 60k, but he was also paying tax separately

Using some random tax calculator it says that you would end up with 55k, if you made 70k

And then on top of that, there is 13% sales tax on everything you buy, plus they tax the **** out of Gas, and I don't even know where all this money goes, like really.

Hmmm, sounds actually comparable to UK tax scheme. This particular story of someone paying 44% of their 90k earning against someone paying 21% of their 70k earning seems in-congruent though. In fact, the person earning 70k would in effect net more than their counterpart.

Never the less, in the UK the tax situation in based on how much you gross, and of course there is the VAT. Both countries seem disproportionately high compared to America. However, there is something to be said about the Government spending that is carried out in both countries compared to that of America.

If you're the Government, you can't spend money that you don't first take from someone (in theory, not in practice). Either way, I sense more and more that the USA is heading towards a huge taxation rate increase that will bring us much close to the UK and apparently Canadian standard. It's quite a shame as well. I've found few things in life more discouraging than unreasonably high taxes.

Not surprising, these countries have universal health care and that's expensive. Last I heard, health care wasn't growing on trees in Alberta.

You may be surprised to hear this, but the American Government pays more money per capita on healthcare than the UK or Canada. The most simplistic reasoning has to do with the collective bargaining available for countries with universal healthcare. Yes, as shocking as that sounds, more American tax money goes to a healthcare system in which they receive no benefits than their counterparts who have a national healthcare system paid for.

For more details; I refer you to a very intelligent man, Mr. John Green.

I've long suspected the reason for higher taxes in the UK steams from entitlement programs outside of the NHS. My (albeit elementary) knowledge of the UK subsidized housing and varies allowances has always baffled me. I can not fathom how they are even able to pay for such elaborate programs, even given their higher rate of taxation than the average American household.

Archived