Guns

Gamer9133

I myself am no longer a gun owner, on account of living in the UK. However even when I was a resident of America, I never owned any assault weapons. My only gun was a small handgun which I kept near my bed due to the fact I lived in a somewhat questionable neighborhood. Thankfully I never so much as needed to touch it other than at the range or for regular cleaning.

If I'm not mistaken, several members of my family own ARs, and I don't recall them mentioning requiring a special permit, however they live in Texas, and gun laws are determined by states. They may have required special permits, I certainly didn't inquire about it at the time. I would suggest checking out; http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws.aspx for more details about the gun laws of your state.

I myself am no longer a gun owner, on account of living in the UK. However even when I was a resident of America, I never owned any assault weapons. My only gun was a small handgun which I kept near my bed due to the fact I lived in a somewhat questionable neighborhood. Thankfully I never so much as needed to touch it other than at the range or for regular cleaning.

If I'm not mistaken, several members of my family own ARs, and I don't recall them mentioning requiring a special permit, however they live in Texas, and gun laws are determined by states. They may have required special permits, I certainly didn't inquire about it at the time. I would suggest checking out; http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws.aspx for more details about the gun laws of your state.

i will check out the link

thanks

I'm a knife guy not a gun guy, the latest addition to my collection (in my sig) is gun related though. ;)

It's the German Böker Kalashnikov 101 which is the result of a collaboration between Böker and mr. Mikail Kalashnikov, the recently passed creator of the famous AK assault rifle.

It's a 6.4 oz. beastly piece of German precision engeneering.It has a glass reinforced nylon handle built over a stainless steel skeleton. The 4"blade is made of 440C steel and is held in place between 2 phosphor bronze bushings making it smooth as silk to open. The blade is held in place by a sturdy linerlock.

i left out the part about no joking in the OP

can we have a serious discussion about this?

LoL you came to the wrong place

yeah, there are too many children on this forum

i will find the right place

Says there are too many children on the forum,

Asks if he can buy a rifle without a permit

yao-ming-face-meme.jpg

i left out the part about no joking in the OP

can we have a serious discussion about this?

LoL you came to the wrong place

yeah, there are too many children on this forum

i will find the right place

Says there are too many children on the forum,

Asks if he can buy a rifle without a permit

yao-ming-face-meme.jpg

that is right

i was referring to the people joking part

I don't own any guns because my penis isn't really small

In today's age do you think it's fair to assume that everyone that owns a gun has a small penis? I have a lot of friends that own guns for hunting or simply target shooting. You feel me?

No sir I do not. I was just making a retaded joke. I actually would love to buy a Handgun for home security.

My wife just got a pink glock. I have my doubts that it could actually do anybody any bodily harm.

Skim reading the thread, had to make sure you said glock and not **** as that made your post even more hilarious :D

You don't need a permit to own a handgun unless you are looking to conceal carry. Buying something from another person in a private sale is the way to go. I would rather the government not know what I own. Armslist.com is a good site where you can look at sales in your area. Not just for guns but ammo and accessories as well.

If you want a handgun get a .40 cal glock. Glock 22 is the full size .40 cal. Glock 23 is the slightly smaller compact and the Glock 27 is the subcompact baby glock. All great guns but no rail on the baby glock so you can't mount a light on them.

You don't need a permit to own a handgun unless you are looking to conceal carry. Buying something from another person in a private sale is the way to go. I would rather the government not know what I own. Armslist.com is a good site where you can look at sales in your area. Not just for guns but ammo and accessories as well.

If you want a handgun get a .40 cal glock. Glock 22 is the full size .40 cal. Glock 23 is the slightly smaller compact and the Glock 27 is the subcompact baby glock. All great guns but no rail on the baby glock so you can't mount a light on them.

cool, i didn't know that about the permit

i think the glock 22 is around 500 new?

Archived