NOT A POLL

Nyte

I made a poll thread, "There's Been A Lot of Polls Lately", and it got deleted within five minutes.

Pure corruption. I'm astonished this ones surviving.

The power of the rollie pollie option is keeping me alive. Plus there's threef poll options. Power of threef.

@warwest Lol. Hell i thought that was funny...

I do have a sense of humor... I'm sure he thought the ban hammer was coming.

That's the problem on this forum. Everyone thinks right away that things are being done to "take away" and punish... they get their jimmies in a bunch and have no clue. I'm in it to make this place better for all of us... do I like the "polls" sure as hell do. But for now until things have been resolved they asked for a temp ban on polls until it can be fixed. It's more than just editing inappropriate post...

@warwest Lol. Hell i thought that was funny...

I do have a sense of humor... I'm sure he thought the ban hammer was coming.

That's the problem on this forum. Everyone thinks right away that things are being done to "take away" and punish... they get their jimmies in a bunch and have no clue. I'm in it to make this place better for all of us... do I like the "polls" sure as hell do. But for now until things have been resolved they asked for a temp ban on polls until it can be fixed. It's more than just editing inappropriate post...

Agreed, it's not the mods fault and I know that

It's just stupid though

Archived