LMFAO!

Shark_Etiquette

Good fight and he was giving up a lot of size. Sergio can make flyweight might as well make the cut while he's still young.

Nice finish for Caceres he probably would have dropped a split decision if it went to the judges. It was close up until the tap with 15 seconds left.

He got rocked and never recovered. The shift in momentum and the feel of the fight was unreal. Like he was never spanked when he was little.

Not laughing at Sergio, really tho.

More like LOLing at the people who claimed he was gonna be champ.

I told y'all. He's pretty good but nothing extraordinary.

Some people just stand out. Like anthony. Sergio, maybe, but I really doubt it.

I don't think anyone expected him to come in and straight away make a run for the belt. He is 20 years old and clearly very talented, there's no reason he can't be the champion in the future.

sergio needed to move more, he was flat right in front of leeroy, and i believe he did recover from the straight left knockdown it took him a while but he did recover, watch the fight again he never took his eyes off leeroy once he was dropped--a fighter on **** street doesnt usually keep eye contact...i was impressed, i didnt think he would beat leeroy anyway without a ko headkick. he was taxing leeroy with the standup prior to the knockdown. sergio needs more lateral movement and to keep his hands up after the first 3 minutes of a fight

Archived