Cerrone beats a nobody

Thisiswar

Cerrone didn't beat a top ten guy tonight but you have to respect him for taking on a guy without a name and knocking him out in the first. It was a big risk and he made the most of it, likely earning KOTN award too. He has a lot of great wins too so don't give the guy **** for no reason. That said, let's see another fight in top ten. Khabib, Diaz rematch, Melendez, even a rematch with Henderson would be awesome although very unlikely. I think Cerrone could do a lot better against Henderson at this stage in their careers.

Khabib would never stand with Cowboy, he'd try and do what he did to Abel Trujillo. Hug him for 3 rounds from the back.

Oh, you mean ragdoll him around the octagon and slam him on his head so often that he can't even throw a single punch? Poor Abel... I agree. Keep Cowboy away from that machine. He's got nothin for Khabib.

Khabib would never stand with Cowboy, he'd try and do what he did to Abel Trujillo. Hug him for 3 rounds from the back.

Oh, you mean ragdoll him around the octagon and slam him on his head so often that he can't even throw a single punch? Poor Abel... I agree. Keep Cowboy away from that machine. He's got nothin for Khabib.

No, I mean get behind him and hug him for 3 rounds. Basically the Sambo Lay n Pray. Only Khabilov knows how to use the back controls properly

Archived