After the Silva incident, I cringe at leg kicks.

HigherFrequency

whats great about this thread, is that last week he was arguing that it was such a rare occurrence that Silva likely broke his own leg on purpose Now he's scared it's going to happen again.

How could it? No one else has the skills to break their own leg with a perfectly timed and placed kick.

between this thread and his obsession with carngoat, i would have to say op is either a woman or a born man living as a woman or flamer....imo your just a turkey son, your far too emotional and sensitive...perhaps you should watch winter olympics, figure skating to be exact, oh wait someone might break a leg,just quit sports in general, hell just quit life no one in your life will miss you, well maybe except all of us when carngoat rustles you

between this thread and his obsession with carngoat, i would have to say op is either a woman or a born man living as a woman or flamer....imo your just a turkey son, your far too emotional and sensitive...perhaps you should watch winter olympics, figure skating to be exact, oh wait someone might break a leg,just quit sports in general, hell just quit life no one in your life will miss you, well maybe except all of us when carngoat rustles you

hey man dont you hate on olympic figure skating. some of those chicks are pretty hot.

but feel free to bash on horse dancing all you want. it really rustles my jimmies how they almost gotten rid of wrestling from the summer olympics and kept some event where an old spoiled rich person sits on top of a horse while playing terrible old people music and making the horse look like a total idiot in front of a crowd full of other old spoiled rich people. how the hell is that a sport?

if you ask me, thats borderline animal abuse

Archived