Walt Harris

Frontline_Rioter

Harris was an absolute wreck after the fight. I took the elevator up with him. Dude looked like a sad puppy dog. Like life was over. Wife crying everything. Pretty crazy. Then what happens. He gets off on same floor and room was right next to mine. Dude was going crazy in there.

Left my room... Harris leaving at same time. This time by himself. Got in the elevator and he says to me. Did you go to the fights.. I said yes I did... he said well what do you think. I told him it didn't matter what I thought. He said come on man.. i said listen. It's life man

There are ups and there are downs.. what matter is how you rebound from this loss. You got caught. It happens. Get back in the gym and correct the mistakes.. you are better than that.. prove it.

Too make a long story short (too late) Big Ticket Harris is a down to earth dude. And a fricken huge dude. Sat with me for about an half in the bar and bought drinks the whole time. Thanked me for being real.. called him manager over and took my name and info.. and they are gonna send me an ATT winter jacket and a bag a swag

I know this is off topic but thought it was a cool story. My bad.

Harris was an absolute wreck after the fight. I took the elevator up with him. Dude looked like a sad puppy dog. Like life was over. Wife crying everything. Pretty crazy. Then what happens. He gets off on same floor and room was right next to mine. Dude was going crazy in there.

Left my room... Harris leaving at same time. This time by himself. Got in the elevator and he says to me. Did you go to the fights.. I said yes I did... he said well what do you think. I told him it didn't matter what I thought. He said come on man.. i said listen. It's life man

There are ups and there are downs.. what matter is how you rebound from this loss. You got caught. It happens. Get back in the gym and correct the mistakes.. you are better than that.. prove it.

Too make a long story short (too late) Big Ticket Harris is a down to earth dude. And a fricken huge dude. Sat with me for about an half in the bar and bought drinks the whole time. Thanked me for being real.. called him manager over and took my name and info.. and they are gonna send me an ATT winter jacket and a bag a swag

I know this is off topic but thought it was a cool story. My bad.

@bigticket35

Walt Harris is pathetic. He cut weight to get to 265. Krylov came in at 218 lbs. Then he gets obliterated by the guy? Yes, cut him. Nikita Krylov vs. Soa Palelei was the worst fight I've ever seen in the UFC, so for Harris to get KO'ed in 25 seconds by Krylov is unforgivable. Neither one of them is UFC caliber.

Archived