seriously. why is carnages still allowed here?

HigherFrequency

He is making a mockery of the admins, and of the forum. We all see that you're not doing anything except giving him small jails and even removing them early, so he acts a fool even more. What is the deal?

Actually you are making a mockery of the admins

How has this obvious alt not been banned yet?

• Like 4

He is making a mockery of the admins, and of the forum. We all see that you're not doing anything except giving him small jails and even removing them early, so he acts a fool even more. What is the deal?

Actually you are making a mockery of the admins

How has this obvious alt not been banned yet?

So they should ban both if us.

If his life was good, his outllook would be good. Bad attitude=bad life. Proof? Look at ghetto areas. Everyone acts like him because they have nothing and are worth nothing. It still doesnt mean that we need these little kids trolling people and leaving snide comments for no reason. SO, in a way I can smile every time he acts like crap because I know it is because he lives such an unhappy life. Addicted to the internet, constantly trolling real people. Lol.

If his life was good, his outllook would be good. Bad attitude=bad life. Proof? Look at ghetto areas. Everyone acts like him because they have nothing and are worth nothing. It still doesnt mean that we need these little kids trolling people and leaving snide comments for no reason. SO, in a way I can smile every time he acts like crap because I know it is because he lives such an unhappy life. Addicted to the internet, constantly trolling real people. Lol.

my life is full of joy and happiness

Please refer to my original comment and **** off troll

• Like 5

A life. Need one?

Carnages is an annoying pothole in life. He irritates you when you encounter it, but its easily forgotten because it isnt worth anything. Nobody names or remembers a pothole.

clearly I am not easily forgotten

You have made 2 threads about me in less than 24 hours

You want to borrow my life for a while? No. I do fun stuff. You couldn't hang. just sit in your bedroom on your mom's internet and troll. I'll take pictures of what a real life is like and send them to you.

Carnages is an annoying pothole in life. He irritates you when you encounter it, but its easily forgotten because it isnt worth anything. Nobody names or remembers a pothole.

clearly I am not easily forgotten

You have made 2 threads about me in less than 24 hours

You want to borrow my life for a while? No. I do fun stuff. You couldn't hang. just sit in your bedroom on your mom's internet and troll. I'll take pictures of what a real life is like and send them to you.

You do "fun stuff?"

lol you sound like a very entertaining guy with a great personality

You definitely don't sound like nerdgin with terrible acne

• Like 4

A life. Need one?

Pretty funny coming from a guy who complains on daily basis about a poster in a mma forum

• Like 2

This man has propelled himself to the worst poster of all times in such a short time

Pretty impressive actually

When you got posters like Keem, Bright, zaksame and many more.......being the worst lol thats pretty bad

A life. Go live one.

This is coming from a dude on his 20th alt account because carnage has him so gotten to that he can't move on with his life.

Keep making those alts and handing out life advice Machidapower.

• Like 2

If carnages had anything going for him in life, he wouldn't have to act the way he does to get noticed. He obviously has nothing that anyone wants to see... no skills... no abilities... nothing valuable, or even mildly entertaining. If he could get attention any other way, he probably would. Incapable.

i agree

are you laughing at the others comments in this thread as well?

why do you guys still white knight for each other.

Carnages is more than capable to stick up for himself.

The same reason gamer comes running to join in whenever someone flames carnages. Because its fun. Why do you post on this forum when all you do is complain about everything and everyone on it?

• Like 3

If carnages had anything going for him in life, he wouldn't have to act the way he does to get noticed. He obviously has nothing that anyone wants to see... no skills... no abilities... nothing valuable, or even mildly entertaining. If he could get attention any other way, he probably would. Incapable.

i agree

are you laughing at the others comments in this thread as well?

I am not reading the comments. It's all trolling, I'm sure. Carnages and friends. Like sesame street for nobodies.

If I had anything going for me in life, I wouldn't have to act the way I do to get noticed. I obviously have nothing that anyone wants to see... no skills... no abilities... nothing valuable, or even mildly entertaining. If I could get attention any other way, I probably would. Incapable.

Fixed^^

• Like 2