Dana White phasing himself out slowly?

HigherFrequency

I have no doubt that as long as I live, I will probably see Dana on every UFC PPV that I see, but he was absent from the Singapore show and the Chicago post fight conference. No doubt the idea is to get other folks doing stuff so you don't have to travel 43 weekends out of the year. I just thought it was odd that Dana White didn't do the post fight conference in Chicago. Especially with it being on FOX. So, it's a little weird to me not seeing him in every single little UFC happening. And also weird, to me, is Lorenzo Fertitta slowly creeping onto camera more and more. No doubt its better to have the owners known and public because it looks less like shady businessmen pilling strings behind the curtains, but whatever. Does anyone else get the impression that Dana might be laying off a little bit?

No man !!

Look, UFC is growing so fast and in such a big proportion that they must think about things like: death, retirement, contract disagreements, etc, etc, etc so they have to have "other faces" doing things. Im actually pretty surprised they already dont have another announcer to kind of back Buffer up in case smth happen and also to make this guys likeble and/or known by UFC fans.

**** the FBI got em

FBI too stronk

He was threatening to report you to the feds, even though he had previously posted how he was on the run from the police, trying to scam his way into disability, buying black hookers in vegas, being trolled into defending marijuana as an activist, etc. MP is a special one.

He basically asked to get arrested and deported to Mexico

**** the FBI got em

FBI too stronk

He was threatening to report you to the feds, even though he had previously posted how he was on the run from the police, trying to scam his way into disability, buying black hookers in vegas, being trolled into defending marijuana as an activist, etc. MP is a special one.

lol that's right, he also claimed he beat a guy into a coma with a hammer or something in the whats the worst thing you ever did thread.

I hope he did email them, they got a treasure trove of confessions from him.

I guess I had assumed his absence was due to his meniere's disease. I know he had several procedures to help with it, but from my understand, it can be a horrifically debilitating affliction. That or as the UFC President, he can't be in all places at the same time. I'm sure some pressing issues on the corporate side of things require his attention at times of events. To be frank, I've always thought Dana's press conference decorum was off putting, so I can't say him not always being present has been a disappoint to me.

And how dare you even suggest anything bad could happen to a Buffer. Don't you know cancer couldn't take out Michael Buffer, you think Bruce is some mortal who could be harmed? The whole reason he's an announcer is that he's like Wolverine, you can't hurt him, so they couldn't allow him to fight for the UFC - or he'd be unified Champion of all promotions and divisions by now. A Buffer 180 a day keeps the mortality away.

I guess I had assumed his absence was due to his meniere's disease. I know he had several procedures to help with it, but from my understand, it can be a horrifically debilitating affliction. That or as the UFC President, he can't be in all places at the same time. I'm sure some pressing issues on the corporate side of things require his attention at times of events. To be frank, I've always thought Dana's press conference decorum was off putting, so I can't say him not always being present has been a disappoint to me.

And how dare you even suggest anything bad could happen to a Buffer. Don't you know cancer couldn't take out Michael Buffer, you think Bruce is some mortal who could be harmed? The whole reason he's an announcer is that he's like Wolverine, you can't hurt him, so they couldn't allow him to fight for the UFC - or he'd be unified Champion of all promotions and divisions by now. A Buffer 180 a day keeps the mortality away.

Buffer beat Frank Trigg by submission. His record is 1-0.

Archived