Anderson Silva taking Internet Trolling to a... Higher Frequency

POTUF

Just like I've been saying for awhile now, silva has suffered severe brain damage after the two fights with chris, he needs serious psychiatric help at this point not more money.

maybe he just needs a cat

I'm not familiar with Brazilian law (obviously). Can someone explain to me how this would classify as a legal issue of any kind?

I know in certain countries it's illegal to speak out against the government, but Anderson Silva is just a fighter and perhaps at best a national celebrity. I feel if Silva's legal team believes there is something to this case there must be more to the story than the simple comments she made.

I'm not familiar with Brazilian law (obviously). Can someone explain to me how this would classify as a legal issue of any kind?

I know in certain countries it's illegal to speak out against the government, but Anderson Silva is just a fighter and perhaps at best a national celebrity. I feel if Silva's legal team believes there is something to this case there must be more to the story than the simple comments she made.

In Turkey they have insult laws, its basically illegal to insult someone. That was what I was told when I was there.

Not sure if that is the case in Brazil. @andersonisstillthegoat care to elaborate on the laws for us from a Brazilian perspective.

He is becoming a brilliant role model for the UFC ..lmao,good thing they paid him so much and signed him for 10 fights,they get to put up with him for a long time.

The thing they didnt mention about his contract was the no making fun of Silva clause. Gotta love that Anderson Silva money.

lol. I hope she goes to jail that'd teach a lesson to all of you little internet warriors who keep talking **** day and night. I see why you guys jimmies are all russled over this. Talking crap over the internet is your whole lives.

Gotten to... as usual ^^^

In Turkey they have insult laws, its basically illegal to insult someone. That was what I was told when I was there.

Not sure if that is the case in Brazil. @andersonisstillthegoat care to elaborate on the laws for us from a Brazilian perspective.

in america it possibly could be ; defamation of character and/or character assassination...possibly, like mad stretch for ordinary folk, but a person whose name and image is a multi-million dollar corporation, then your verbal attack could possibly negatively impact image of said name/corp's market value or future interest then maybe a it could trickle into multiple other more common cases usually settled out of court...if it were a crime in america to insult another, it would be a giant penal colony lmfao wait a minute it is kinda a giant penal colony smh

in america it possibly could be ; defamation of character and/or character assassination...possibly, like mad stretch for ordinary folk, but a person whose name and image is a multi-million dollar corporation, then your verbal attack could possibly negatively impact image of said name/corp's market value or future interest then maybe a it could trickle into multiple other more common cases usually settled out of court...if it were a crime in america to insult another, it would be a giant penal colony lmfao wait a minute it is kinda a giant penal colony smh

I don't know the specifics for how defamation of character laws work, but you can usually defame anyone you want in the U.S. Ever seen campaign ads on television? People pay millions of dollars defaming their opponent. Twitter was basically designed so the common man could insult celebrities.

Its ingrained in the culture. But some places it is illegal, like in Turkey for example. If you flipped someone the bird there, it is illegal from my understanding,

"The penalty for this type of crime in Brazil is up to six months in jail, or a fine."

For calling someone rotten on Twitter. =))

Dq1hYmk.jpg

Who was arrested for calling someone rotten on Twitter? It was a charge, not a sentence.

"The penalty for this type of crime in Brazil is up to six months in jail, or a fine."

For calling someone rotten on Twitter. =))

Dq1hYmk.jpg

Who was arrested for calling someone rotten on Twitter? It was a charge, not a sentence.

don't arrest me bro

LOL!

Silva is right butt hurt! Better watch your backs ya'll. Silva is monitoring the forum just waiting to call the cops on all of us.

its ok most of the people hating him live in a country where we have actual rights

sure. the right to insult people and act like ****bags.

Maybe you should know though that the line between just making use of your right to free speech and harassment or defamation is kinda thin and with a good set of lawyers it can straight up disappear.

Not like there's never been cases of people getting sued for insulting people in the US before.

LOL!

Silva is right butt hurt! Better watch your backs ya'll. Silva is monitoring the forum just waiting to call the cops on all of us.

its ok most of the people hating him live in a country where we have actual rights

Maybe you should know though that the line between just making use of your right to free speech and harassment or defamation is kinda thin and with a good set of lawyers it can straight up disappear.

Not like there's never been cases of people getting sued for insulting people in the US before.

LoL This is IDYB's mad cousin.

LOL!

actually there was a case last week where Courtney Loves old attorney was trying to sue her over some stuff she said on Twitter and the Attorney lost the case soooooo theres that, I meant more than just America also Im sure this wouldn't happen in England or Canada. you ****ing ****

LOL!

Furiousmat is on that rustle, as usual.

LOL!

oh no, did someone insult your idol?

Do you need a hug bro?

:(

LOL!

Do you need a hug bro?

I know that seeing someone being sued for talking crap is hard for you cuz that's your bread and butter, and that of all of you trolls. hence the insane butthurtness in this thread. I would have the same opinion if that was freagin Clay Guida doing that. Don't think he'll win or that it's worth the time and money for him to do it but I do find it hella funny that you guys all react like a bunch of offended ****es "freedom of speech!".

You guys are just a bunch of losers who spend their entire lives on this forum, badmouthing fighters. Of course you're all butthurt about it and u're all gonna gang up like the lil **** you are on the one guy who tells it like it is.

eat my **** ****. aint even gonna come back here to see you cry some more.

LOL!

Do you need a hug bro?

I know that seeing someone being sued for talking crap is hard for you cuz that's your bread and butter, and that of all of you trolls. hence the insane butthurtness in this thread. I would have the same opinion if that was freagin Clay Guida doing that. Don't think he'll win or that it's worth the time and money for him to do it but I do find it hella funny that you guys all react like a bunch of offended ****es "freedom of speech!".

You guys are just a bunch of losers who spend their entire lives on this forum, badmouthing fighters. Of course you're all butthurt about it and u're all gonna gang up like the lil **** you are on the one guy who tells it like it is.

I know you are eagerly waiting to see if this pans out so you can launch a class action lawsuit against the forum for hurting your fragile emotions.

It's just the internet homie.

LOL!

Do you need a hug bro?

but nobodies crying....

I mean you could make the argument that you are crying, but you are in a constant state of emotion

Archived