Iron Jimmies

Pigs-On-The-Wing

We have a list of glass and broken jimmies but who here has those iron jimmies?

Rules:

-Nominate who you think has iron jimmies.

-5 Nominations gets an induction

-If you disagree with an induction then link where the inductee's jimmies have been broken.

-Nominate some fools!

Iron Jimmies

Cardboard Jimmies

WarWest

Tigerchamp and Hellequin, I don't think I've even seen them call anyone a retard, and that's one of the forums oldest traditions. Unrustleable.

Hellequin definitely has some cast Jimmersons. I think YH has proven he is pretty hard to rustle as well.

Shannonritch and TuF are a no go.

lol who rustled ShannonRitch?

or did he rustle you ;;)

I feel like he raged back in the day. maybe im wrong though. if he gets another nom i'll add him.

I agree, Shannon ritch hasn't had his jimmies rocked in any thread I've been in.

I submit this evidence to Leitings rock solid jimmies. His response to a flaming troll comment from ansem in the ask leiting thread.

Leiting why do you insist on posting mini stories on each reply are you a gay? this is a rhetorical question.

I actually thought I had been improving on being more concise in my replies. However your criticism is not an isolated sentiment. I will continue to strive to be more succinct.

And despite the rhetoric nature of your question, I have no problems answering I am a heterosexual.

You guys wouldn't have iron jimmies if you had to deal with the corrupt **** I've dealt with on this site.

No shame in not having iron jimmies. Unless you have glass jimmies.

Get perma banned and have all of your posts deleted with no reason given and then come talk to me.

Tigerchamp and Hellequin, I don't think I've even seen them call anyone a retard, and that's one of the forums oldest traditions. Unrustleable.

Hellequin definitely has some cast Jimmersons. I think YH has proven he is pretty hard to rustle as well.

Yesterdays hero is unrustleable.

...so you were just sitting around thinking about carnages jimmies?

Who wasn't?

Tuf1 and poloridah have jimmies of steel. TUF1's jimmies are so strong, he was named Jimmy at birth.

lmao

it's been said that i have Man of Steel jimmies but Ronda is my kryptonite and it's been well documented that she has compromised my jimmerson's on many occasions

72126-office-space-throwing-papers-r-kDmX.gif

Yesterdays hero is unrustleable.

talk **** about Machida and he will be rustled

I find it funny how SteelerNation criticized the PATSTER support thread for "circle jerking" only to do the same thing in here.

who's circle jerking? Just trying to state some facts.

why you so rustled. I didn't think you had glass jimmies but its starting to look that way.

I'm not, you're just too stupid to see the obvious hypocrisy.

Also, I broke your jimmies the week before the Patriots beat the **** Steelers.

I find it funny how SteelerNation criticized the PATSTER support thread for "circle jerking" only to do the same thing in here.

why you so rustled. I didn't think you had glass jimmies but its starting to look that way.

lol clearly broke. i expect better from you. Then again you did tap out to mods.

Not that i claim to have iron jimmies but link to that please?

lol clearly broke. i expect better from you. Then again you did tap out to mods.

I'm not doing your research for you.

I have more important **** to do.

cool.

cool.

I suppose.

I called @Fobar an ethiopian **** once though.

Stompgrind deserves a mention. He is always calm.

Stompgrind has stood the test of time.

Archived