Overeem UFC 169

Geronimo21

HI

TO ALL

I'm big Alistar Overeem fan from Italy

After victories in Stike Force 8 Werdum) and in UFC i think is gonna be ready for a title match

He lost the last 2 fights but if he win this i'd a match like OVEREEM VS ANTONIO SILVA 2 or OVEREMM VS JDS

HE made history in K1 KICK BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP and PRIDE

HI

TO ALL

After victories in Stike Force 8 Werdum) and in UFC i think is gonna be ready for a title match

He lost the last 2 fights but if he win this i'd a match like OVEREEM VS ANTONIO SILVA 2 or OVEREMM VS JDS

I'm an Overeem fan, but if they make him stay clean, he's not that good.

Wanderlei has never taken steroids and has never been caught by it. Overeem is the biggest cheater and CAN in all of MMA. If Wanderlei fought Overeem in Pride Wanderlei would have knocked him out just like Shogun did twice. Overeem SUCKS.

Never taken steroids? He was really jacked in Pride when he fought Mirko in the open weight tournament he was the heavier fighter at 225 while Mirko was 221. Zuffa buys Pride and brings him over and all of sudden he looks like a natural middleweight barely cutting anything to make 205.

Reem has spent his training camp in thai land and looks like lean Reem when he first when to heavyweight.

reem-robbie-samui.jpg

Doesn't look anything like the 270 pound behemoth that won the K1 tournament and fought Lesnar.

that's probably a good thing

He is going to have Cain-like cardio now

Reem has spent his training camp in thai land and looks like lean Reem when he first when to heavyweight.

reem-robbie-samui.jpg

Doesn't look anything like the 270 pound behemoth that won the K1 tournament and fought Lesnar.

that's probably a good thing

He is going to have Cain-like cardio now

Lol! I sure hope so.

I am happy to see he is focusing on his stamina and speed. I think he is going to murder Mir!

HI

TO ALL

cool

Archived