Dana Talking Superfight Again...

POTUF

Sick of him hyping these fights up and them not happening but I do consider this a super fight and the most likely to happen both very gifted strikers with great submissions Aldo is the longest reigning champ right now i believe if you count WEC and Pettis has been destroying people. I keep saying it but I'm a fan of both still if it happens I'd pick Aldo.

Can't see Aldo being able to deal with Pettis' reach and it'll be interesting to see him against a guy with just as dangerous of a striking game as his own.

Seeing as Pettis has been wrestle fuucked in the past, maybe Aldo would employ more of a BJJ focused attack?

Would also be intriguing to see if Aldo has a better gas tank at 155, as I'm sure he would.

I'm pretty sure Aldo would go for the take down once he felt one of those liver kicks!

nah he's more thick, solid, and tight than Cerrone

That didn't save Brock

Cerrone has far superior striking than Aldo, I would reckon he is much tougher as well

Aldo is not the hardest fight out there for Pettis, Pettis would win most of the time

I'm pretty sure Aldo would go for the take down once he felt one of those liver kicks!

That didn't save Brock

Cerrone has far superior striking than Aldo, I would reckon he is much tougher as well

Aldo is not the hardest fight out there for Pettis, Pettis would win most of the time

...look who i made the comment to

That didn't save Brock

...look who i made the comment to

lol i knew you were an aldo nutthugger, I was to quick to comment, newb move

That didn't save Brock

You're forgetting 1 thing though. Cerrone doesn't beat anybody who's ranked higher than him.

As long as Anderson beats _______ and GSP beats _______ then these two will fight. ...... (4 months later*): As long as Anderson beats _______ and GSP beats _______ then these two will fight. ...... (4 months later*): As long as Anderson beats _______ and GSP beats _______ then these two will fight. ...... (4 months later*): As long as Anderson beats _______ and GSP beats _______ then these two will fight. ...... (4 months later*)

Yada yada yada Dana... Sell your bridge to someone else!

Might as well make it happen next. I guess TJ Grant has the worst concussion in the history of combat sports and the judges just robbed Thomson of his title shot. Benson has lost to Pettis twice that fight never needs to happen again. Melendez should win one more and Diaz one or two more depending on who it is he's fighting. Khabib and Dos Anjos need to fight to see who gets a crack at one of the top 5 fighters.

Aldo's kidneys are about shot and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Barao's are getting there. They both need to move up a division anyway.

I watched the first Faber/Barao fight a few days ago and Barao looks like he put 30 pounds back on overnight. He's killing himself making 135.

Cruz vs Aldo would've been a superfight (had Cruz stayed healthy).

Aldo vs Benson would've been a superfight had he kept the belt too...

Jones vs Cain is a potential superfight if both keep their belts.

If Weidman (or Belfort?) goes on a run & challenges Jones, it would be a superfight.

Calling Pettis vs Aldo a superfight at this point is just silly, imho.

For me a superfight has to have two champions who have been dominating there divisions.

Pettis and Aldo have both dominated their divisions (Aldo is questionable though)

pettis hasn't even defended his belt once

Shut up

oh look who is back.

Retard

Why are you getting so upset? You need to drink some milk to make your jimmies stronger.

Archived