Love the forum.

Tahune

Come on people you know you love this place. Embrace the forum

We are now living in the post MachidaPower/ Cromwell era.

We should all be grateful for this- but instead we turn upon each other like rabid dogs at the thought of potential mod-hood.

I'm ashamed at all the rustle, infighting and shiny glass jimmies

you should probably get a PS4 and show some appreciation to the greatest and most accomplished fighter to ever graze the octagon, GOAT St Pierre himself.

get two and sell me one for that matter. still none in stores. came across one last month but didnt pull the trigger.

just thought id throw that out there. no reason really. oh yeah and my beloved canucks squandered another game against team canada. oops i mean the blackhawks. **** that really rustles me up right and tight.

you should probably get a PS4 and show some appreciation to the greatest and most accomplished fighter to ever graze the octagon, GOAT St Pierre himself.

get two and sell me one for that matter. still none in stores. came across one last month but didnt pull the trigger.

just thought id throw that out there. no reason really. oh yeah and my beloved canucks squandered another game against team canada. oops i mean the blackhawks. **** that really rustles me up right and tight.

That 4 goal second period was pretty cool for me!!! LOL

You really love the Blackhawks, you're in the closet. Sharks had 120 shots on goal, and still got shut out!

That 4 goal second period was pretty cool for me!!! LOL

yeah that was a rough 2nd period. what was it ? 4 goals in 2 minutes? lol

You really love the Blackhawks, you're in the closet. Sharks had 120 shots on goal, and still got shut out!

**** the hawks. they can kiss my white rustled sedin and bieksa loving ****.

Archived