Hendricks says he would fight Weidman

waikru

"Yeah, that would be great, wouldn't it?" said Hendricks, who typically cuts down from 220 pounds and has a 71-inch reach. "Here's the thing -- what do I fight now? Everybody's 6-foot, 6-foot-2. There's no height difference between 185 and 170. Everybody's a giant."

How do people believe this ****? No one is cutting 50 pounds of weight and surviving it

"Yeah, that would be great, wouldn't it?" said Hendricks, who typically cuts down from 220 pounds and has a 71-inch reach. "Here's the thing -- what do I fight now? Everybody's 6-foot, 6-foot-2. There's no height difference between 185 and 170. Everybody's a giant."

How do people believe this ****? No one is cutting 50 pounds of weight and surviving it

<ahttp://www.mmatko.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/rumble-johnson.JPG/>

lol not even the weightcutting king could cut 50 pounds and survive. He probably did however cut around 40 which is sick

lol not even the weightcutting king could cut 50 pounds and survive. He probably did however cut around 40 which is sick

Pretty sure Rumble was cutting from 220-230, so most of the time he was cutting 50lbs

Yes, they do - if they're out of shape. You don't cut 50 pounds of a guy with low fat, though.

Yes, they do - if they're out of shape. You don't cut 50 pounds of a guy with low fat, though.

It doesnt matter how much fat he has, no one can cut 50 pounds of water in a short period of time. I'm not talking about dieting over a longer time period, just the water weight cut.

It doesnt matter how much fat he has, no one can cut 50 pounds of water in a short period of time. I'm not talking about dieting over a longer time period, just the water weight cut.

I'm guessing he gets out of shape after fight night then cuts probably well before training camp even comes around so in the end it's 50lbs

No one said he was only cutting water weight from 220. He probably starts his camp at that weight and then diets/works off most of the weight and then cuts the rest.

Like you said, cuts the rest. He doesnt cut 50 pounds of weight. He cuts about 20. Weight cutting is directed at cutting water weight. No need to mention water everytime its about weight cutting.

Taken from wiki and multiple other health sites.

Weight cutting is the practice of rapid weight loss prior to a sporting competition. It most frequently happens in order to qualify for a lower weight class (usually in combat sports, where weight is a significant advantage) or in sports where it is advantageous to weigh as little as possible (most notably equestrian sports). There are two types of weight cutting: One method is to lose weight in the form of fat and muscle in the weeks prior to an event; the other is to lose weight in the form of water in the final days before competition.

Thanks for playing

Juice64011 is right. Weight cutting can be done through dieting and/or dehydration. The dehydration aspect of weight cutting is the only thing that makes me concerned for athletes when they are about to compete. If they get overzealous, they could kill themselves.

Who do you guys think would win?

Weidman too strong.

I agree but it could be interesting. Hendricks is short and stocky, which will play well for his wrestling. He also can close the distance extremely well which could negate Weidman's tremendous reach advantage.

Weight cutting is the practice of rapid weight loss prior to a sporting competition. It most frequently happens in order to qualify for a lower weight class (usually in combat sports, where weight is a significant advantage) or in sports where it is advantageous to weigh as little as possible (most notably equestrian sports). There are two types of weight cutting: One method is to lose weight in the form of fat and muscle in the weeks prior to an event; the other is to lose weight in the form of water in the final days before competition.

Thanks for playing

You had to actually use wikipedia and "multiple other health sites" to prove your point? You should have known this argument was pointless after I've written that I was talking about water weight but you still kept going. Looks like my work is done and it was my pleasure playing with you.

Thanks for playing

You had to actually use wikipedia and "multiple other health sites" to prove your point? You should have known this argument was pointless after I've written that I was talking about water weight but you still kept going. Looks like my work is done and it was my pleasure playing with you.

Now that sounded gay.

GSP used to. :>

Thanks for playing

No one said he was only cutting water weight from 220. He probably starts his camp at that weight and then diets/works off most of the weight and then cuts the rest.

Like you said, cuts the rest. He doesnt cut 50 pounds of weight. He cuts about 20. Weight cutting is directed at cutting water weight. No need to mention water everytime its about weight cutting.

Actually you posted this incorrect statement and then didn't want to admit that you are wrong. I should have known it was pointless when I realized that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Thanks for playing

Actually you posted this incorrect statement and then didn't want to admit that you are wrong. I should have known it was pointless when I realized that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You should have known I was playing with you yes, instead you were raging and looking for websites to prove your point.

Hendricks loses everywhere....

If it hit the ground he would be like a new born baby in the arms of Weidman's top level BJJ game.

If it stays standing Weidman soundly out strikes Rig. Big Rig doesn't have a tremendous stand up game, he has a big left hook. Much different than the technically superior and more diverse striking of Weidman, who of course also has KO power and a reach advantage.

This must be an early April Fools joke.

His final cut for Georges was from 184. Said he could step in the cage about 195.

I don't know why people can't understand he's not going from 220 to 170 in a day. 220 is exaggerated anyway Dolce said 212 to 171 over the course of a 8 week training camp.

Hendricks really is a chump. I had respect for him once, but no more.

For him to try to coast to a decision, and then act like a whiney lil punk about it, is pathetic. The guy needs to learn to walk before he tries to run!

He lost his last fight and now he's talking about fighting the champ a weight class up? lol C'mon.

For him to try to coast to a decision, and then act like a whiney lil punk about it, is pathetic. The guy needs to learn to walk before he tries to run!

He lost his last fight and now he's talking about fighting the champ a weight class up? lol Common.

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

He lost his last fight and now he's talking about fighting the champ a weight class up? lol Common.

Common1.jpg

It would be a fun fight to watch but I think Weidman would be too big for the Bigg Rigg.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-johny-hendricks-targeting-chris-weidman-39-bigg-174500591--mma.html

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

He ain't even welterweight champ yet and he is talking about Weidgoat?! Munoz would tool that roider

He does. its obvious to anybody that doesn't need glasses

So you are also saying Hendricks cuts 50 pounds of water?

ztX3mMi.png

ztX3mMi.png

Ummm no. I said he cuts 50 pounds. Can you read idiot? Didn't juice dumb it down enough for you already? Or are you still arguing with yourself lol!

ztX3mMi.png

Ummm no. I said he cuts 50 pounds. Can you read idiot? Didn't juice dumb it down enough for you already? Or are you still arguing with yourself lol!

lmao another one gotten too, you're too easy

ztX3mMi.png

don't pretend you're trolling when proven a retard

ztX3mMi.png

You watch you mouth boy, I will make you nerdrage soon enough again

ztX3mMi.png

You watch you mouth boy, I will make you nerdrage soon enough again

again?

I dare you fgt, suck on deez nuts

Archived