Hi I bought the ULTIMATE package for 90$ to get the presales in London, but its finished..

Richierichierich

I just bought a membership to Ultimate Y8 fight club for 90$ to have a chance on the tickets in London in O2arena two minutes ago though I am from sweden and are giving away a ticket to a friend in Paris so I really dont want to miss a ticket and its a lot of planning.

The problem is that the presales in London mars 8th are finished. Can I regret myself now ?

I desperately needs to buy a ticket for me and my friend, I dont need this membership and I am a regular PPVcustomer and will continue being that.

Kind regards ! /Richard Eves Stockholm, 17:30 jan 30.

I just bought a membership to Ultimate Y8 fight club for 90$ to have a chance on the tickets in London in O2arena two minutes ago though I am from sweden and are giving away a ticket to a friend in Paris so I really dont want to miss a ticket and its a lot of planning.

The problem is that the presales in London mars 8th are finished. Can I regret myself now ?

I desperately needs to buy a ticket for me and my friend, I dont need this membership and I am a regular PPVcustomer and will continue being that.

Kind regards ! /Richard Eves Stockholm, 17:30 jan 30.

Richard,

Sorry to hear that, If the presale has ended, the code will not work as it is only good during that time, But I do believe there is a news letter code that should be available if they do things the same as in the states. Let me see if I can find out anything on this..

maybe @Mcmax3000 can help, In the meantime I will try to find out.

I am very dissapointed, I paid full prize for nothing, I dont want tshirts and stuff, I wanted tobuy two tickets to the London show, I had to buy two tickets from a market for 1000 usdollars instead.on top of that 90 dollar waste. And now this morning the first two minutes of Barao - Faber is gone, I tried to reboot my computor but the two first minutes of the main match are gone and I paid full prize.

Archived