Bisping recieves 'good news!'

Bobmyster

I'll take any of you in an av bet for this fight. as many as want it. obviously Spitts has no chance in hell but say Kennedy gets DQ for late strikes after KO I'll make a collage of all av's offered

You realize Kennedy lost to Mayhem Miller right?

Your post is two years old and has nothing to do with Zuffa

I'll take any of you in an av bet for this fight. as many as want it. obviously Spitts has no chance in hell but say Kennedy gets DQ for late strikes after KO I'll make a collage of all av's offered

A COLLAGE!!!! You have far to much time on your hands my friend.

Bisping will win by tko, simples!

Since Spits is such a polarizing figure we might have to do a forum wide AV bet on this one. Brits vs people with taste

Since Spits is such a polarizing figure we might have to do a forum wide AV bet on this one. Brits vs people with taste

Great idea I'm down for that!

Your post is two years old and has nothing to do with Zuffa

Rustled. My post only involves Cannedy, Bisping, and a guy Zuffa was paying in 2012. Bad news son.. Bisping moves too well to get hugged down for an entire fight. If Stann couldn't do it, Cannedy can't.

lol Kennedy gonna KO this fool.

10 seconds longer in round one Stann would've won by KO

Archived