Now THIS is a 4 man 205 tournament!!!!!

Little_Kang

Lol it will be a speed vs power if those two meet each other. But knowing Glory this newcomer might just take it all lol

Glory has been heartbreaking and amazing. Petrosyan getting stopped like that hurt to watch. But I love that the matches are so unpredictable.

It has been my favorite fight organization for the past year. Even though the UFC had such a great year too.

Lol it will be a speed vs power if those two meet each other. But knowing Glory this newcomer might just take it all lol

Glory has been heartbreaking and amazing. Petrosyan getting stopped like that hurt to watch. But I love that the matches are so unpredictable.

It has been my favorite fight organization for the past year. Even though the UFC had such a great year too.

That night was double heart breaking because RVR and Petro are two of my favourote fighters and Ristie worked them both in the same night. I slept on both Ristie and Verhoven last year. God dam

Well they obviously want Spong to advance. It's either a rubber match with Corbett or a rematch with Saki. I want to see both I wish it was a 8 man tournament with Spong bracketed on the same side Corbett and the opposite side of Saki.

I think for now these one night 4 man tournaments are perfect for Glory. Divisions other then lightweight and heavyweight have pretty thin rosters. Making 8 man tournaments would throw some guys not ready for the big cards in with absolute murderers.

That night was double heart breaking because RVR and Petro are two of my favourote fighters and Ristie worked them both in the same night. I slept on both Ristie and Verhoven last year. God dam

Well they obviously want Spong to advance. It's either a rubber match with Corbett or a rematch with Saki. I want to see both I wish it was a 8 man tournament with Spong bracketed on the same side Corbett and the opposite side of Saki.

I think for now these one night 4 man tournaments are perfect for Glory. Divisions other then lightweight and heavyweight have pretty thin rosters. Making 8 man tournaments would throw some guys not ready for the big cards in with absolute murderers.

Yeah I understand. You could seed them in a way though and keep whoever you think the 4 best guys are from fighting each other in the 1st round. Have the semifinals and finals a couple of months later.

I just want to see Spong fight both guys again because they are the only guys that I know of that knocked him out.

Archived