Tim Kennedy the next "Captain America"?

TheSinisterUrge

Will he follow in the footsteps of Randy Couture and Brian Stann by representing America and its Armed Forces in the UFC with pride, valor and determination? I think he will, and his first step will be taken when he steps into the octagon against the man who best exemplifies British cowardice, skullduggery and vile lack of civility, the villainous Michael "the Sesame Street Numberphile Muppet" Bisping.

Lets see how they measure up....

TimKennedy_PrintCampaign.jpg

14277mr.jpg

Bisping certainly appears to be a dangerous opponent, can Staff Sergeant Kennedy and his unlimited ammo knife stand up against that kind of power? Please discuss.

I thought Weidman took that title?

Weidman is a draft dodger who wiped his sweaty, snotty face on the American flag. Kennedy is the second coming of Brock Sampson, a live action reboot without a blonde mullet.

lmao

Tim-Kennedy-with-gun.jpg

"So this guy is walking around with a minigun like a character from an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, thinking he is some kind of badass, showing it off to his buddies and stroking it like it was his ****. *laughs* So my spotter calls out the range and I squeeze one off and catch him in the neck, and he just drops. ****ing miniguns, am I right?"

I don't give two ****s about the whole patriotic american shtick but i can't wait to see him lay Bisping out cold.

Best case scenario he probably lays on top of Bisping. Most likely Bisping dances jabs him a few times to a UD.

get outta here. Natal has ten times the chin of Spits. No way he survives that

I don't give two ****s about the whole patriotic american shtick but i can't wait to see him lay Bisping out cold.

Best case scenario he probably lays on top of Bisping. Most likely Bisping dances jabs him a few times to a UD.

get outta here. Natal has ten times the chin of Spits. No way he survives that

Lmao Natal got KTFO by Craig atleast Bisping has only been finished by heavy hitters and top guys. He's been dropped or hurt a few times yeah but has shown good recovery.

Archived