Reem is coming for that Title

carnages

Reem and Junior need to fight. I think Reem can take Junior.

Fight probably makes enough sense now for the UFC to try and book it.

Who knows though.

It will be perfect timing. Junior is expected to come back in early summer. Reem is fresh with no injuries. This fight will be a huge draw for sure.

one moment your a can, the second your the future champion, i love how you can rise and fall on this forum ! Basicly you lose 2 fights, then win one ...and your the next big thing again, ready to take that title !

Reem will never ever beat Cain, be real Cain is on another level then Frank Mir.

You cant sky rocket the Reem to a title contender based on a win vs a washed up Frank Mir.

Let him fight Junior or rematch Browne(if that would be relevant at this time), and then we talk.

one moment your a can, the second your the future champion, i love how you can rise and fall on this forum ! Basicly you lose 2 fights, then win one ...and your the next big thing again.

love it.......sigh

you are only as good as your last fight.

No your not, when the level of competition is miles apart and your getting a washed up Frank Mir, instead of a top 5 heavyweight...then no...you cant compare that,....beating a old Frank mir proves nothing.

one moment your a can, the second your the future champion, i love how you can rise and fall on this forum ! Basicly you lose 2 fights, then win one ...and your the next big thing again, ready to take that title !

Reem will never ever beat Cain, be real Cain is on another level then Frank Mir.

You cant sky rocket the Reem to a title contender based on a win vs a washed up Frank Mir.

Let him fight Junior or rematch Browne(if that would be relevant at this time), and then we talk.

True but Overeem was winning his last 2 fights and he gassed. If his cardio is better and he also fights smart and doesn't blow his wad he can be very dangerous

Lets be real here... Frank took some shots I'm not so sure Cain or JDS would? Frank showed some heart tonight

Reem can't deal with the speed, accuracy and power of JDS and he'd be ragdolled by Cain.

Notice he was very hesitant about calling out anyone but Brock tonight. He obviously doesn't have the confidence he used to. It's probably good that he realizes what a glass chin he is, but it's gonna make for a lot more decisions and stalling on his part.

Seriously? Overeem fought extremely safe tonight and had so many opportunities to finish the fight and he couldn't. He still sucks and always will because he isn't on steroids anymore. Cain would absolutely demolish him, so would JDS. The only reason why is cardio was "improved" was because he fought extremely safe and didn't have any killer instinct what so ever. He looked horrible in that fight even though he won, it was more of Mir looking bad than Overeem looking good. He IMO should fight Stipe Miocic next and I think Miocic would KO him and wear him down. HW division > Overeem.

Seriously? Overeem fought extremely safe tonight and had so many opportunities to finish the fight and he couldn't. He still sucks and always will because he isn't on steroids anymore. Cain would absolutely demolish him, so would JDS. The only reason why is cardio was "improved" was because he fought extremely safe and didn't have any killer instinct what so ever. He looked horrible in that fight even though he won, it was more of Mir looking bad than Overeem looking good. He IMO should fight Stipe Miocic next and I think Miocic would KO him and wear him down. HW division > Overeem.

this ^

Everybody needs to realize JDS is over-rated. Cain at 5'11 outstuck him.

JDS is not going to grapple with Overeem unless Overeem decides to take his **** down and smash him like he did to Mir. Mir had a locked in Guilotine tight as could be and Overeem just popped out with ease. That's the best submission guy in the division and arguably the whole UFC.

WTF does Dos Santos have? Some decent hands and a big sloppy overhand right.

I can't wait for Overeem to fight Dos Santos and KTFO that over-rated bum.

Cain is a bad match up for Overeem because he will make Overeem gas, but Overeem is a bad match up for Dos Santos

ive just seen it...

i agree with fourthnorseman, AO played in the guard of the one most dangerous HW BJJ around.

Its true that AO fought safely and noone likes desicion fights, speacilly at HW. but remember this are rare case of roids.

AO "clean"

VS

Frank Mir TRT

its a huge factor... now AO should fight with HUNT or TRAVIS.

Well as cain has bad genes 1 title defense every other year can be expected. Cruz, pettis, cain, all stuck with the bad neanderthal gene, yet only cain resembles a teletubby 2 funny. Seems us asians and europeans are prone to bad genes...http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ancient-european-dark-skin-blue-eyes-dna-20140127,0,3535986.story#axzz2sCJjWwSC

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/dark-skin-and-blue-eyes/969174.html

http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/20140129neanderthal-human-mixing-had-gene-benefits-drawbacks.html

Archived