WOW

carnages

meh, Faber waited a long time completely still, so he gave Herb the opportunity to step in. I think when Barao looked at Herb, Herb felt he had had to step in to save him. I dont think the final outcome wouldve been much different, Barao seemed to be able to time Faber on the feet and rocked him not once, but twice. idk i dont like Urijah anyway so maybe my bias is showing through

meh, Faber waited a long time completely still, so he gave Herb the opportunity to step in. I think when Barao looked at Herb, Herb felt he had had to step in to save him. I dont think the final outcome wouldve been much different, Barao seemed to be able to time Faber on the feet and rocked him not once, but twice. idk i dont like Urijah anyway so maybe my bias is showing through

The fight would of switched into Fabers favour soon, Barao looked like death at the weigh ins yesterday

Like he just robbed the fans of a fight, that was the beginning of the good fight

And this was possibly Faber's last title shot

Like this is a fight, even if Fabers thumb wasn't up, he wasn't in a position to take much damage, he was just getting slapped in the neck

From the other angle you can clearly see he has his thumb up with the arm that he has the leg with. Those punches were not even hitting the neck. They were hitting the back of Faber's glove.

It's a god damn title fight and Faber was intelligently defending himself. Let them fight.

By this logic, JDS should have finished Carwin in the first round. Reem should have finished Browne, too.

ALWAYS let it go on when the punches are hitting NOTHING but gloves. Retarded stoppages will kill this sport faster than incompetent judges. At least in the latter case we actually get to see a fight.

By this logic, JDS should have finished Carwin in the first round. Reem should have finished Browne, too.

ALWAYS let it go on when the punches are hitting NOTHING but gloves. Retarded stoppages will kill this sport faster than incompetent judges. At least in the latter case we actually get to see a fight.

This

People that make arguments like that where they think they can tell the future are retarded

The UFC sucks, they make you wait so long for a good fight that isn't a mismatch and then the fight gets stopped by little **** strikes

Dana is going to go to the press conference and act like it was good, too.

lmao

Dana White "If you didn't enjoy that fight, you are a moron and stop watching MMA!"

The UFC sucks, they make you wait so long for a good fight that isn't a mismatch and then the fight gets stopped by little **** strikes

Or tell you what you all want to hear. And that'll be the end of it.

lmao

Dana White "If you didn't enjoy that fight, you are a moron and stop watching MMA!"

"You're not a fight fan"

Or tell you what you all want to hear. And that'll be the end of it.

You mean the truth? That stopping a fight from pitter patter hammerfists while the guy is looking at the ref like an idiot is a bad one?

Faber got dropped like 3 times. He was defending, but I doubt he would recover from that. It could have went on longer, but I don't think the outcome would have changed.

Kongo came back from 2 knockouts in 1 fight

But, Kongo is black. Its not even the same scenario.

Faber got dropped like 3 times. He was defending, but I doubt he would recover from that. It could have went on longer, but I don't think the outcome would have changed.

Twice and there was a minute left in the round. After a round is over you go back to your corner and you get to rest. You get the opportunity to think about what you did wrong as your coaches tell you what you did wrong.

Kongo came back from 2 knockouts in 1 fight

But, Kongo is black. Its not even the same scenario.

Faber absorbed Alcantara's black power, it is the same scenario

Twice and there was a minute left in the round. After a round is over you go back to your corner and you get to rest. You get the opportunity to think about what you did wrong as your coaches tell you what you did wrong.

Let's put it this way. Urijah puts his thumb up to signal he is okay. Remember when Mitrione did that against Schaub and within seconds he went unconscious? He needed to improve the position to show he wasn't still punch-drunk. He was in on a single leg he should have attempted to complete it and he probably would have been able to stand back up and continue. I still think Barao would have flatlined him anyway if he did.

Let's put it this way. Urijah puts his thumb up to signal he is okay. Remember when Mitrione did that against Schaub and within seconds he went unconscious? He needed to improve the position to show he wasn't still punch-drunk. He was in on a single leg he should have attempted to complete it and he probably would have been able to stand back up and continue. I still think Barao would have flatlined him anyway if he did.

Urijah Faber has 36 professional fights never compare him to a heavyweight can that couldn't cut it in the NFL and has less then 10 fights. Thanks.

Archived