Can we finally stop talking about Faber?

sobercuban

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Faber was getting owned. The Herb is not helping Herb with his cataracts though.

We've seen guys come back hundreds, thousands, if not bajillions of times.

Yep all Dean did was save Liz from more of a beating. I'm surprised they even gave her a title shot. What a boss **** ****.

Imagine if they stopped Silva/Sonnen after Sonnen got the takedown and landed 5 strikes. It would have changed MMA history forever. This is exactly the same except Barao couldn't even get a takedown

Faber was getting owned. The Herb is not helping Herb with his cataracts though.

Yep all Dean did was save Liz from more of a beating. I'm surprised they even gave her a title shot. What a boss **** ****.

They gave it to him because he embarrassed everyones favorite fighters. Immediate rematch, they didn't even get to warm up before that bull**** stoppage

but Faber was getting knocked around pretty easily.

I hate this argument. Are you that dumb that you can't even see the possibility of the fight being turned around?

Look at what happened to Abel. He was on his way out and knocked Varner the **** out. Why? Because he was given the chance to fight. That pitter patter **** from Barao was doing zero damage.

I'm pretty sure when Barao looked up he was using telepathy to bribe Herb Dean before he gassed in round 2. Worst stoppage I've ever seen.

Lmao! Barao is obviously known for gassing as illustrated in his 4th round finish of Backne McDonalds

He looked like dog **** at the weigh ins. He thought he was fighting Cruz so we wasn't training hard.

I hate this argument. Are you that dumb that you can't even see the possibility of the fight being turned around?

Look at what happened to Abel. He was on his way out and knocked Varner the **** out. Why? Because he was given the chance to fight. That pitter patter **** from Barao was doing zero damage.

If you get rocked once the fight should stop because you will probably be knocked out later in the fight

Faber = Barao's shadow

They gave it to him because he embarrassed everyones favorite fighters. Immediate rematch, they didn't even get to warm up before that bull**** stoppage

Barao was warmed up and winning every second of that fight, only a matter of time. Faber has never won a fight he backed up the whole time and didn't engage he's to short to play that distance ****. The way to beat Barao is to bring the fight to him and beat him to the punch in between combinations. Barao is a beast and has a tendancy to pressure forward with combinations but he can be coaxed to brawl and can then be caught with a c-c-c combo breaker midstream stepping in.

lol whether you guys like it or not, Faber will get another title shot either immediately or after one fight. Dana loves Faber and that was a BS stoppage. Not to mention he took the fight on 3 weeks notice, Faber isn't out of the title picture yet.

lol whether you guys like it or not, Faber will get another title shot either immediately or after one fight. Dana loves Faber and that was a BS stoppage. Not to mention he took the fight on 3 weeks notice, Faber isn't out of the title picture yet.

I would bet my retirement on Faber losing an idiotic trilogy

I don't want to see you living in a box like megasoup homie.

I hope so it's not like there is anyone else to fight. He fought a month and half ago and took this with enough notice to cut the weight in a somewhat healthy manner. That's not a training camp.

Lmfao - megasoup = Faber's chances of being UFC champ

Lmfao - megasoup = Faber's chances of being UFC champ

You should go ahead and ban yourself for extreme trolling homie.

Faber was ****ed either way

Was it a **** stoppage? Yes

Did I want Faber to win? Yes

Did that stoppage change the outcome of that fight? No

He was on "I'm in deep ****" street from the first punch that rocked him

Hate to see him not reach his goal, but it's how it goals fellas

Ever heard of a 2nd round? He recovers well Faber is very durable. To say a terrible stoppage didn't change the outcome of the fight is straight up retarded.

Homie, just tonight we saw Abel murder Varner while he was out on his feet. There was 21 minutes left in that fight. Faber could have definitely turned it around.

Ever heard of a 2nd round? He recovers well Faber is very durable. To say a terrible stoppage didn't change the outcome of the fight is straight up retarded.

Faber is derpable

Homie, just tonight we saw Abel murder Varner while he was out on his feet. There was 21 minutes left in that fight. Faber could have definitely turned it around.

How do you stop a bantamweight fight like this but let a HW fight like Overeem vs Browne continue?

Barao threw the same little hammerfist over and over to the back of Faber's glove. Holy **** all you need to do is look at the ref and imply that he needs to stop the fight so you don't run out of gas throwing the same strike over and over.

You don't know if ti changed the outcome of the the fight because the fight was stopped before we got to see the real outcome of the fight.

No, I've never heard of a second round

What is this gypsy magic that you speak of?

Oh the part where Faber rides in on a unicorn with a sword made of farts and strikes Barao down with the bolt of a rainbow?

Yeah man, I'm the retarded one

How do you stop a bantamweight fight like this but let a HW fight like Overeem vs Browne continue?

Barao threw the same little hammerfist over and over to the back of Faber's glove. Holy **** all you need to do is look at the ref and imply that he needs to stop the fight so you don't run out of gas throwing the same strike over and over.

I was actually really surprised when Herb stopped the fight

Like what happened? Did he get embarrassed because Renan was starting at him?

Even Bang Muay thai can't get Faber through his UFC title fight mental block. Faber fights hungry to get his title shots then fights like a little bish everytime lol.

He was already champ when he knocked down Cruz three times and made him look like a little girl. Then Cruz fought a 125er and took a two year vacation. Uriah lost the belt to Barao, I'll give you that though.

Yeah man, Faber would have recovered

fart-sandwich.jpg

No, I've never heard of a second round

What is this gypsy magic that you speak of?

Oh the part where Faber rides in on a unicorn with a sword made of farts and strikes Barao down with the bolt of a rainbow?

Yeah man, I'm the retarded one

Well at least you agree that you are indeed retarded.

Good to know you like being robbed of an actual fight. I assume you just illegally stream this **** so it doesn't bother you when the cable bill comes and you have to actually pay for this garbage.

Agreed

Yeah man, Faber would have recovered

fart-sandwich.jpg

You're right, what can I say? No one has ever gotten rocked and then ended up winning a fight.

Archived