Aldo and Reem are two of the best finishers - UFC marketing

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

34 finishes from 37 fights............. Yeah Overeem is a lay and praying can that should be cut. Same as Condit for running against Diaz.

reem laynprayed FRANK MIR after almost knocking him out. if that doesn't scream can i don't know what does

and aldo's only finishes in the ufc were one because the zombie blew out his shoulder and because he cheated against mendes and then got a lucky knee.

Aldo could not finish a busted up Hominick and almost lost that fight.I think that fight proved Aldo is slightly over hyped and the competition is not near good enough.Just look at the extremely hyped Barrao,he was fighting a can"Faber"who had to drop down a division because he sucked,yet he makes the title fight,does not say much for the rest of the competition.

Lay'n pray? Overeem landed 139 out of 157 strikes! And 62 of those were power shots.. That's and average of 47 strike per round landed and over 50 attempted

GTFO troll....

sure a lot of strikes but if you saw in the last round when they showed the statistics during the fight we saw how it went up +1 and +1 after just barely touching him and no significant intentions. you gtfo, statistics don't tell the story

Aldo could not finish a busted up Hominick and almost lost that fight.I think that fight proved Aldo is slightly over hyped and the competition is not near good enough.Just look at the extremely hyped Barrao,he was fighting a can"Faber"who had to drop down a division because he sucked,yet he makes the title fight,does not say much for the rest of the competition.

What does it say about Barao cutting 40 pounds to make 135?

It says Faber is a boss because he actually held a title at 145 and wasn't resorting to gigantic weight cuts to perform well.

I don't care for Overeem but let's be honest, him fighting safe was 100% the UFC's fault. When you tell a fighter he's in danger of being cut if he doesn't win you give him no other option but to secure the W as safely as possible. And even then he almost knocked Mir out.

Archived