Anyone Still Play Xbox 360/PS3?

FroZeN

I have both and finally got internet at my place. What are your gamertags? I need some friends to play with.

On PS3 I mostly play GTA V, CoD MW3, Uncharted, Last of Us, and I have MLB 13 the show for it. On Xbox 360 I have UFC 3 (lets bang bro), Madden 25, Battlefield 4 and other games I haven't played in a while.

I've been playin madden 25 on 360 for a while. you play madden ultimate team at all?

Haven't played it unfortunately. I literally got my internet up and running Sunday before the Super Bowl so I haven't had time to game as much as I like, plus I just moved to my new apartment this past Friday with my gf and daughter. I plan on getting XBL next week though after I pay all these deposits and startup fees haha. Is it pretty cool?

I've been playin madden 25 on 360 for a while. you play madden ultimate team at all?

Haven't played it unfortunately. I literally got my internet up and running Sunday before the Super Bowl so I haven't had time to game as much as I like, plus I just moved to my new apartment this past Friday with my gf and daughter. I plan on getting XBL next week though after I pay all these deposits and startup fees haha. Is it pretty cool?

I enjoy it. the aspect of building my team from scratch and buying who I want is fun to me. I have been using it as my escape since November...

I enjoy it. the aspect of building my team from scratch and buying who I want is fun to me. I have been using it as my escape since November...

I usually just play as the Seahawks or Steelers and hape everyone. Or I do the career mode thing as a RB. It's pretty fun haping the AI at running the ball.

Carnages plays Xbox 360. He was not impressed with his PS4.

Are you serious? I've been away from the forum for a little bit so I know I probably missed a lot.

Carnage s41 on xbox. Knee grow was on yesterday, he never plays his ps4.

I'd play with you on 360 but I ran out of gold

I am one of the GOATs of undisputed but I am retired

WTG KO'd you with K1 Shields.

bull****

I ****ed that can up

KO'd him with Bob Sapp

I KO'd you with 67 year old Roy Jones Jr in fight night the first time I played the game homie.

bull****

I ****ed that can up

KO'd him with Bob Sapp

I KO'd you with 67 year old Roy Jones Jr in fight night the first time I played the game homie.

You played with Duran and I threw that fight you retarded idiot

So I am assuming you all have the Juan? I still haven't decided what I want to get but I believe I want the Juan. Is PS4 that bad Carn?

lol its not bad, they are just trolling

The PS4 is infinitely better than the Juan

It's just that I didn't buy any games for it, so I don't play it much

I like to play fighting games, and there isn't much on the PS4, I just got Injustice on the PS4 though, so I'm playing that

bull****

I ****ed that can up

KO'd him with Bob Sapp

I don't even know who that can is, you glass body can.

So I am assuming you all have the Juan? I still haven't decided what I want to get but I believe I want the Juan. Is PS4 that bad Carn?

Carnage tapped out to no one using their headset on PS4. He got too lonely.

Then he was going to sell his PS4 to someone on craigs list but he was afraid the guy was going to KO him with a jab like Forrest Griffin and steal his **** so he ducked.

bull****

I ****ed that can up

KO'd him with Bob Sapp

Bro I rocked you, herb should of stopped the fight

bull****

I ****ed that can up

KO'd him with Bob Sapp

Bro I rocked you, herb should of stopped the fight

He would have but you have to punch to the bicep and have your thumb up.

Then he was going to sell his PS4 to someone on craigs list but he was afraid the guy was going to KO him with a jab like Forrest Griffin and steal his **** so he ducked.

or in other words you got successfully trolled

I'm having more fun than I have ever had playing videogames on the PS4

**** I have surface tablet. I just clicked games. Carnages41: offline for 2 hours.

You were literally just playing your 360.

**** I have surface tablet. I just clicked games. Carnages41: offline for 2 hours.

You were literally just playing your 360.

****ing stalker

I still have to beat Resident Evil 6

I play XBOX 360 but i play single player games mostly and GOW3 with my homies. You play GOW3?

You don't play Gears with me anymore...

You scared of my shotty meng?

Lol im on that ish almost every night.

Feel free to join and get bodied by the br00+@|_ $|-|0++ ¥

I actually remember reading carnage writing that, so there's some truth into that ****.

I actually remember reading carnage writing that, so there's some truth into that ****.

you also got successfully trolled

I don't know whats true or care but iremember you telling these fools you were trolling and not going ot sell your ps4 in the middle of all the debate about craigs list and looking on the line to sell it

I don't know whats true or care but iremember you telling these fools you were trolling and not going ot sell your ps4 in the middle of all the debate about craigs list and looking on the line to sell it

If you believe anything that carnages says, especially when he tells you that he was trolling..... you are getting trolled.

If you believe anything that carnages says, especially when he tells you that he was trolling..... you are getting trolled.

wait what?

wait what?

Trolled

wait what?

trollception homie.

Troll, no troll. I don't care. I thought it was hella funny either way.

Archived