Chili Peppers ripped for "performance".

UFCCagerattler

What is more pathetic than a bunch of 50 year olds rocking away in their underwear?

A bunch of 50 year olds pretending to rock in their underwear. Apparently the bass player neglected to plug his instrument into anything sort of letting the cat out of the bag as far as the fact the band was pretending to play to pre recorded music.

That's pretty lame even for a bunch of trapped in the 90s wanna be's.

Put some shirts on boys,its 2014 and nobody gives a **** about you.

I blame the NFL, they won't let the Chillis play live in case they mess it up, it could have been the most exciting part of the night, given how much a beatdown the game was

So they though a vet band like the chili peppers would mess up a song they played for years but not some 3 year newbie would not?

Doubt that's the answer

Let's face it...this ain't nothing new...most bands and performers don't give a damn to actually play live...I doubt any preformer or performers have not gone a career with out faking it (if ur a singer and sick u get a pass in my book)....from Bruce Springsteen to Lady GaGa...all have faked it at some point

Everyone needs to stop pretending that artist have a code of honor or something lol

I blame the NFL, they won't let the Chillis play live in case they mess it up, it could have been the most exciting part of the night, given how much a beatdown the game was

So they though a vet band like the chili peppers would mess up a song they played for years but not some 3 year newbie would not?

Doubt that's the answer

Let's face it...this ain't nothing new...most bands and performers don't give a damn to actually play live...I doubt any preformer or performers have not gone a career with out faking it (if ur a singer and sick u get a pass in my book)....from Bruce Springsteen to Lady GaGa...all have faked it at some point

Everyone needs to stop pretending that artist have a code of honor or something lol

setting up the sound for the middle of a field would be hard. They could only test it vs an empty stadium. Each instrument would need a line to make any adjustments, its actually a really big job

I remember going to a Led Zeppelin reunion concert when I was sixteen (approximately 19 years ago. yikes!) and although I was a big fan, and the performance was a good one, it was a little gross watching Robert Plant shaking, gyrating and being grossly sexual; performing like he was in his 20's although he was in his sixties (editing note: I just googled Robert Plant. At the time he was, shockingly, only 46! Wow, he looked old! Just say no to drugs!)

Frankly, I don't know why any male rock singer at any age would want to go over the top with the sexuality. By and large, fans of rock n roll tend to be straight males. But the Led Zeppelin concert was certainly gross. I imagine the Red Hot Chili Peppers in their underwear was very similar (I didn't watch the SuperBowl.)

I remember going to a Led Zeppelin reunion concert when I was sixteen (approximately 19 years ago. yikes!) and although I was a big fan, and the performance was a good one, it was a little gross watching Robert Plant shaking, gyrating and being grossly sexual; performing like he was in his 20's although he was in his sixties (editing note: I just googled Robert Plant. At the time he was, shockingly, only 46! Wow, he looked old! Just say no to drugs!)

Frankly, I don't know why any male rock singer at any age would want to go over the top with the sexuality. By and large, fans of rock n roll tend to be straight males. But the Led Zeppelin concert was certainly gross. I imagine the Red Hot Chili Peppers in their underwear was very similar (I didn't watch the SuperBowl.)

Didn't they appear on stage wearing only socks? (Not on their feet)

Well, maybe the Chili Peppers was worse! Like I said, I didn't see it.

In like 1990 they did a concert like that but no not at the superbowl this year.

Archived