UFC 169 Salaries

12еr

Holy ****. Renan Barao makes 11/11 .... he made 22,000 for winning the main event. For a reference on how ****ty that it is. Faber made 100K to show up. No wonder Renan can't afford an orthodontist.

Alistair Overeem: $407,143 ($285,714 to show, $121,429 win bonus)

Jose Aldo: $240,000 ($120,000 to show, $120,000 win bonus)

Frank Mir: $200,000

Abel Trujillo: $145,000 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $75,000 FOTN bonus, $50,000 KOTN bonus)

Urijah Faber: $100,000

Jamie Varner: $92,000 ($17,000 to show, $75,000 FOTN bonus)

Nick Catone: $26,000 ($13,000 to show, $13,000 win bonus)

Chris Cariaso: $24,000 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 win bonus)

Renan Barao: $22,000 ($11,000 to show, $11,000 win bonus)

Ali Bagautinov: $20,000 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus)

Al Iaquinta: $20,000 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus)

Alan Patrick: $16,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus)

Clint Hester: $16,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus)

Rashid Magomedov: $16,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus)

Neil Magny: $16,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus)

John Makdessi: $12,000

Ricardo Lamas: $10,000

John Lineker: $8,000

Danny Martinez: $8,000

Tom Watson: $8,000

Kevin Lee: $8,000

Andy Enz: $8,000

Tony Martin: $8,000

Gasan Umalatov: $8,000

http://www.cagepotato.com/ufc-169-salaries-alistair-overeem-craps-his-way-to-400k-aldo-mir-faber-and-trujillo-also-clear-six-figures/

Wow man LoL

The champ getting paid. 22,000 duckies!!

lol I looked at the 168 salaries. Weidman made 200/200 on his first defense.

Meisha tate more on her loss than Renan did on his win here.

Renan Barao is officially the most under paid fighter. The dude is the ****ing champ and Chris cariaso is walking away with more money fighting on the prelims.

Lol wtf that's ****ing robbery I was about to complain about Lamas' money but for a champ that's even worse they must have had a ppv cut or behind the scenes money or something that can't be right

Ed Soares needs to be slapped for agreeing to that contract homie.

Those Brazilians are wet back labour.

I like how you scream racist America one day, and call Brazilians wet backs the next. Wet back is a racist term for Mexicans by the way.

I think it applies to any foreigner.

No. It's a reference to Mexicans wading rivers at the border when illegally crossing. Doesn't really apply to Brazilians.

I like how you scream racist America one day, and call Brazilians wet backs the next. Wet back is a racist term for Mexicans by the way.

No. It's a reference to Mexicans wading rivers at the border when illegally crossing. Doesn't really apply to Brazilians.

I am applying it.

I am applying it.

Whatever makes you happy.

Lol wtf that's ****ing robbery I was about to complain about Lamas' money but for a champ that's even worse they must have had a ppv cut or behind the scenes money or something that can't be right

Couldn't agree more and you'd think the UFC would have increased it he's put on some great fights and it's like his contract stayed the same since he was a rising prospect on his way up even Lamas is getting raped

Couldn't agree more and you'd think the UFC would have increased it he's put on some great fights and it's like his contract stayed the same since he was a rising prospect on his way up even Lamas is getting raped

He must have been locked into a long contract and used the fact he was interim to keep him from trying to get a new one.

Damn Barao is getting ****ed. That's ridiculous.

Even Nate Diaz makes more than him.

Nate is also getting ****ed. He's been with the company since TUF 5 and is well known. He draws a lot of fans and haters when he fights.

He must have been locked into a long contract and used the fact he was interim to keep him from trying to get a new one.

Yeah it's bs and it seems to be the lower weightclasses especially Lineker gets 8k and he's top 7 just makes the UFC look bad stuff like this.

22k American is a fortune in Brazil

He is probably getting overpayed if anything

Probably not even dollars. Probably paying him 22K Brazilian pesos or whatever they call the money there.

That is so racist.

It is considered proper etiquette to wait at least 10 minutes after making a racist comment before calling someone else a racist.

Probably not even dollars. Probably paying him 22K Brazilian pesos or whatever they call the money there.

That is so racist.

It is considered proper etiquette to wait at least 10 minutes after making a racist comment before calling someone else a racist.

I thought you only had to wait 10 minutes before going swimming.

That is so racist.

I thought you only had to wait 10 minutes before going swimming.

Learn something new every day.

$22,000 ain;t bad?

He was the main event ffs.

The guy he beat got $100K.

In comparison to what the average person makes.. Yeah, it ain't bad.

In comparison to other fighters, he's getting shafted.. but that'll change soon enough I'm sure..

Nobody in the UFC is getting paid based off how good they are. Like any business, they're payed based off how productive they are for the company. Barao just isn't that big of a draw yet; Faber is one of the most popular fighters in UFC.

Maybe Barao doesn't just look retarded but is retarded and thinks he's making bank.

I'd tell Dana I don't need this **** right after I slap him Diaz style.

I think Barao is just happy he is champion. That's his top priority. The money will come his way soon enough. When he gets a new contract he will likely make at least $100k to show $100k to win.

Maybe Barao doesn't just look retarded but is retarded and thinks he's making bank.

I'd tell Dana I don't need this **** right after I slap him Diaz style.

I think Barao is just happy he is champion. That's his top priority. The money will come his way soon enough. When he gets a new contract he will likely make at least $100k to show $100k to win.

Even as champ I don't think he gets Faber money. If Aldo is 120/120 Barao might get 100/100. I thinking maybe win bonus being about half of his show money. 100/50 maybe 100/75.

Archived