Jordan Mein vs Santiago Ponzinibbio UFC on FOX 11

xFINISHxHIMx

Damn, why do they hate Ponzinibbio? I hope he gets an easy fight before getting cut

Jordan Mein is a beast he came to the UFC and jumped right into deep water... I have nothing against Ponzinibbio he lost his last fight vs LaFlare and I wasn't impressed. Jordan is a cool kid and he comes to bang I wish him luck...

Damn, why do they hate Ponzinibbio? I hope he gets an easy fight before getting cut

Jordan Mein is a beast he came to the UFC and jumped right into deep water... I have nothing against Ponzinibbio he lost his last fight vs LaFlare and I wasn't impressed. Jordan is a cool kid and he comes to bang I wish him luck...

This

TKO's Miller for first time and stands and bangs with Brown on 3 weeks notice

Still young too

Now they can finally make this guy a top 10 instead of feeding him to greatness.

by feeding him cans? Matt Brown would have gone 100-0 had he fought bums.

Meins legit, he wasn't gonna beat Browngoat though.

Fake Brown fan

i have posts of my brown fanboyism when he was on a losing streak.

you're too fairweather. You're doing it with Bobby Green now too.

Now they can finally make this guy a top 10 instead of feeding him to greatness.

by feeding him cans? Matt Brown would have gone 100-0 had he fought bums.

Meins legit, he wasn't gonna beat Browngoat though.

Fake Brown fan

i have posts of my brown fanboyism when he was on a losing streak.

you're too fairweather. You're doing it with Bobby Green now too.

I am doing it with Bobby Green lol

But not with Brown

laflare would have wrestle ****ed mein just as hard

Santiago is on the very bottom of the ranking... why match him with Mein? It's stupid, hence the poll being 12 to 0.

Archived