Is Anderson Faking his injury? (pics inside)

Not saying the check never happened obviously it did, but maybe silva isn't actually as hurt as he is pretending to be to allow more recovery time without an uproar from dana white? or is it something else entirely? Down to the weirdnes now.

Now it was anderson's LEFT leg that got hurt right?

WeidmanSilvaUSATSI_7639284.jpg

UFC_168_Mixed_Martial_Arts_-0f0b5.jpg

Nobody would argue that it is his LEFT leg that is in pain here, now why then(and this is where it gets creepy) why in this latest gif of him walking down the stairs is it his left leg walking down perfectly fine in perfect fair strides but his RIGHT leg now is CLEARLY the one limping???

http://instagram.com/p/kISBPxuB5r/

Now whether he is faking or whatnot something very weird may be afloat....

Thoughts?

Thank you and please Discuss.

Lol his right leg does all the bending and **** his left is obviously the injured leg in that video.

how so? look at how easily he is walking with his left leg down the stairs versus how slow it is taking him to move down with his right.

Ever heard of mirror effect? Or is it more likely that Jesusfort cured his leg and he's limping because he's ashamed to admit it?

Lol his right leg does all the bending and **** his left is obviously the injured leg in that video.

how so? look at how easily he is walking with his left leg down the stairs versus how slow it is taking him to move down with his right.

He's exercising the left but when you watch it stays straight all the way down the right one is bending and **** and takes most the weight. Lol flag me as troll really?

Ever heard of mirror effect? Or is it more likely that Jesusfort cured his leg and he's limping because he's ashamed to admit it?

of course he cured it, that's what trt does doesn't it?

He's exercising the left but when you watch it stays straight all the way down the right one is bending and **** and takes most the weight. Lol flag me as troll really?

you were trolling though, besides you just re-inforced my point. His left leg is straight down and maintaining perfect stride form meanwhile the right leg is not only SIGNIFICANTLY slower but also bends at the knee and appears to shift from the left to the right as it doesn't have the same level of balance as the left one does in the video.

Wow, it's really creepy someone can be so brain-dead as to have such a poor grasp on reality.

In this video he does all the effort with his right leg - carrying the whole body weight when lowering himself down on a bent knee. His left is motionless being straighten all the time.

My verdict:

1. Anderson = injured left leg.

2. You = at least one injured hemisphere: unless the logical thinking faculty and sense of humour faculty are in different hemispheres, then its both of them

No worries Silva will be up dancing in his penny loafers white glove and pink shirt in no time at all.

No wonder nobody ever grappled him,he is gay,guys were afraid to get close to him.EvenWeidman decided to stay at range and just KO him or let his mad gay dancing leg break on his knee.

Wow, it's really creepy someone can be so brain-dead as to have such a poor grasp on reality.

In this video he does all the effort with his right leg - carrying the whole body weight when lowering himself down on a bent knee. His left is motionless being straighten all the time.

My verdict:

1. Anderson = injured left leg.

2. You = at least one injured hemisphere: unless the logical thinking faculty and sense of humour faculty are in different hemispheres, then its both of them

are you okay bro? look at how easy he is walking down with his left leg and how slow and awkwardly he is moving down with his right.

that is clearly all the proof that you need right there.

If your left leg is injured you don't place all your weight on it each time you step down a stair, you'd step down with the other foot.

No you wouldn't. He's stepping with his left leg first and putting weight on it because he CAN"T bend it so he has to center his weight over it otherwise he's gonna tumble down the stairs. Explain to me how you can step down the stairs with the good leg bent while the trail leg is completely straight and CANNOT bend.

Don't believe me? Go ahead and try it and please post a youtube video of it so i can laugh my **** off when you fall.

If your left leg is injured you don't place all your weight on it each time you step down a stair, you'd step down with the other foot.

This exactly.

Which one are you???

some_text

This exactly.

Which one are you???

some_text

Which what am I?

Archived