Hello Ronda

WarWest®

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/2014-02-08003134.png/>

Please discuss

How dare you guys

Just cuz a women likes to talk about sex in interviews and post half naked on magazines and other pics does not mean she wants to be known as a sex symbol or have to answer a question bout her sexuality

I'm sure she would like it if you guys stop posting picks of her and judging her body or if you would "hit it" or not

Have some respect...she clearly respects herself and you should do the same

@WarWest chill man...I'd hate to see her call u out in an interview for posting **** on a site

I looked at the BJ picture longer then Rouseys #nohomo

That ain't gay...it's a matter of respect...BJ had a kid...so that mean someone out there though he was bangable...more then what some could say bout Ronda

She 27 and has no kid...you make it that long without one and your a lady, let's face it....you ain't have any

I enjoy catching an eye-full of the odd racy female celeb pic as much as the next guy, but honestly, what message is this highly visible female professional athlete sending?...that it's respectable for women to take their clothes off for money? Last I checked, such behavior is but one step away from the definition of being a w****.

As far as gaining respect from men, it is a false (sexually driven) respect...as opposed to that gained on the merit of educational, occupational, and/or life skill achievements. She has a few of those as well, but is she a good role model for young women and representative of an MMA Champion?...not by a c** shot.

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/2014-02-08003134.png/>

Please discuss

How dare you guys

Just cuz a women likes to talk about sex in interviews and post half naked on magazines and other pics does not mean she wants to be known as a sex symbol or have to answer a question bout her sexuality

I'm sure she would like it if you guys stop posting picks of her and judging her body or if you would "hit it" or not

Have some respect...she clearly respects herself and you should do the same

@WarWest chill man...I'd hate to see her call u out in an interview for posting **** on a site

Lmao

Archived