UFC 170 - Pedro Munhoz vs Raphael Assuncao

BeLikeWater

Yeah Wineland vs Assuncao is a number one contenders type of bout. Guess it makes sense they wouldn't want that to do that type of fight in 2 weeks.

Even if it's not a #1 contender fight, it still puts the winner in a great position in the division.

Yeah Wineland vs Assuncao is a number one contenders type of bout. Guess it makes sense they wouldn't want that to do that type of fight in 2 weeks.

Even if it's not a #1 contender fight, it still puts the winner in a great position in the division.

I also think it's the fact Wineland just had a shot and got handled so if he beat Assuncao they aren't giving him a shot at Barao and they lose a potential new opponent that Renan has fought yet. You going to this event?

I also think it's the fact Wineland just had a shot and got handled so if he beat Assuncao they aren't giving him a shot at Barao and they lose a potential new opponent that Renan has fought yet. You going to this event?

Yeah I am. I got my tickets the day before they went on sale to the public with some promo code I used.

Was looking forward to Assuncao/Rivera and RDA/Kustablov fight.

At least none of the top 3 fights on the main card didn't get replaced or anything.

Tickets were $100, which is actually pretty cheap (paid $163 for UFC 167). I just checked ticketmaster yesterday and they lowered the price from 100-79 for the upper tier seats. That's a good deal.

Archived