Jolldan

Hellllllllllno.

Machida

Mousassi

Vitor

Jacare

Would all finish him quickly. We will see the belt change hands a lot this year

Mousasi and Vitor have no chance

I haven't seen as much of Mousassi as id like but been watching Vitor for years and think this is the closest hes looked to the old days think hes got every chance of beating and finishing Weidman.

Vitrtor has had a great run, but Weidman is miles ahead of Pissping, Hendo, and ****hold. He will rag doll Belfort.

I won't even entertain the idea of Moose or Macheater beating Weidman. What a ridiculous notion.

Jacare is the most interesting one to me but Chris' striking is more refined and accurate, so he wins on the feet. Jacare has great BJJ but I don't think he will be able to take Weidman down. With Weidman having such good wrestling and control, I don't see Souza being much of a threat off his back either.

TRTtor has a punchers chance. That's about it...

Vitrtor has had a great run, but Weidman is miles ahead of Pissping, Hendo, and ****hold. He will rag doll Belfort.

I won't even entertain the idea of Moose or Macheater beating Weidman. What a ridiculous notion.

Jacare is the most interesting one to me but Chris' striking is more refined and accurate, so he wins on the feet. Jacare has great BJJ but I don't think he will be able to take Weidman down. With Weidman having such good wrestling and control, I don't see Souza being much of a threat off his back either.

Dude I would very surprised if he rag dolled Belfort and Machida aint no joke man Weidmans never been in the ring with anyone with those sort of skills before.

Dude I would very surprised if he rag dolled Belfort and Machida aint no joke man Weidmans never been in the ring with anyone with those sort of skills before.

He's coming off black to black KO wins over anderson silva. He isn't afraid to stand with belfort either.

He's coming off black to black KO wins over anderson silva. He isn't afraid to stand with belfort either.

The first from Silva underestimating the kid and the second just a freak of nature break I think Weidman was winning the second fight before that to be fair. Hes got a whole new ball game standing with Belfort and if Vitor lands one of those big head kicks gonna be a short title reign lol.

I'm glad you used his proper name

Can Weidman

That's funny considering crumb silva isn't even fit enough to shine weidman's worst pair of shoes at this point.

May be the champ just now but lets see if he holds it for years making the best in the world look silly for years clowing former LW champs.

Weidman= Temporary champ

Silva= True Legend

Can Weidman

That's funny considering crumb silva isn't even fit enough to shine weidman's worst pair of shoes at this point.

May be the champ just now but lets see if he holds it for years making the best in the world look silly for years clowing former LW champs.

Weidman= Temporary champ

Silva= True Legend

Weidman will hold the belt around his waist for however damn long he pleases. Fact.

Can Weidman

Weidman= Temporary champ

Silva= True Legend

Weidman will hold the belt around his waist for however damn long he pleases. Fact.

Think the guy will do well has a long career ahead but either Belfort or Machida are putting him to sleep

Yea he's only beaten bums like Anderson Silva.

The first from Silva underestimating the kid and the second just a freak of nature break I think Weidman was winning the second fight before that to be fair. Hes got a whole new ball game standing with Belfort and if Vitor lands one of those big head kicks gonna be a short title reign lol.

If Vitor is dumb enough to throw one of those head kicks at Weidman he will be on his back choking on his own blood.

There are two possible scenarios here, neither good for Vitor. He will either be very cautious of the takedown or he wont be.

If he is, it will change everything about him that makes him dangerous... (Aggressive style with head kicks and go for broke flying fists)

If he isn't cautious, he has a slim chance of catching Weidman in the first couple of minutes of the fight. He will get tied up or taken down and gassed out. Once his muscles are taxed his dangerous KO power and speed will be gone and he will get subbed or KOed himself.

If Silva couldn't stop Weidman with two chances I have a hard time seeing Vitor do it.

Yeah yeah there will always be excuses kid.

I aint making excuses theres a good chance he still would have lost but if you think it was all skill that helped him land that punch in the first fight your delusional.

Can Weidman

Weidman= Temporary champ

Silva= True Legend

I aint making excuses theres a good chance he still would have lost but if you think it was all skill that helped him land that punch in the first fight your delusional.

Dude chris MEANT to punch him in the face and he also MEANT to land a picture perfect leg check. Deal with it already.

Dude chris MEANT to punch him in the face and he also MEANT to land a picture perfect leg check. Deal with it already.

I know he meant to punch him in the face dude lol will see if eveyones so big on Weidman after the Belfort fight.

No, he'll lose to Vitor, then fade.

You said the same thing going into both Anderson fights. If he beats Vitor, you will say the same thing about his next title defense and so on.

If he gets past Vitor, Lyoto, and one other guy I will give him hespect. Until then, he's a lucky s.o.b.

One thing is for sure. Nobody else will be overlooking Weidman as Anderson did and that ... can be Weidmans downfall lol !!!

By the ways.. Vitor isnt kicking legs .. dude is kicking heads !!!

I don't think looking for a head kick will be the best game plan for Vitor against Weidman. Most likely will find himself on his back.

One thing is for sure. Nobody else will be overlooking Weidman as Anderson did and that ... can be Weidmans downfall lol !!!

By the ways.. Vitor isnt kicking legs .. dude is kicking heads !!!

I don't think looking for a head kick will be the best game plan for Vitor against Weidman. Most likely will find himself on his back.

Im just cracking a joke ! I agree with you !

This is the most amusing trend on here these days. Find any little opening to belittle Weidman's accomplishments.

The whole "he got lucky" argument still makes me laugh. Let's ignore the FACT that Weidman won every round against Silva and dropped him with a clinch punch in the 2nd fight.

Then it's "oh Silva got old" even though he destroyed Bonnar, a man who had previously never been finished by strikes, just 7 months prior.

Then it's "oh well we'll see how he does against TRTtor and the rest of the gang," as if beating the widely accepted GOAT twice in a row (both by finish) was just an appetizer.

Yeah his real test is an old man that needs roids to stay competitive, a runner who fled to a new division, a guy who decisioned LATIFI, and Jacare, a guy who I think is hungry but Weidman is much more well rounded so I don't see him being much of a threat either.

Butt hurts gon' butt hurt

This is the most amusing trend on here these days. Find any little opening to belittle Weidman's accomplishments.

The whole "he got lucky" argument still makes me laugh. Let's ignore the FACT that Weidman won every round against Silva and dropped him with a clinch punch in the 2nd fight.

Then it's "oh Silva got old" even though he destroyed Bonnar, a man who had previously never been finished by strikes, just 7 months prior.

Then it's "oh well we'll see how he does against TRTtor and the rest of the gang," as if beating the widely accepted GOAT twice in a row (both by finish) was just an appetizer.

Yeah his real test is an old man that needs roids to stay competitive, a runner who fled to a new division, a guy who decisioned LATIFI, and Jacare, a guy who I think is hungry but Weidman is much more well rounded so I don't see him being much of a threat either.

Very good point regarding Weidmans accomplishments however .. lets not assume here !!!

- If Vitor gets the license to use TRT and its legal .. then so bad so sad !

- The runner you mentioned is a former LHW champion.

- I agree on Mousasi but still ... former SF champ

- Jacare YOU dont see as a threat which is very personal and I respect that.

Other than that .. I agree with you .. Weidman beat Anderson in EVERY ASPECT of the game and that alone should be enought to make ppl shut up for a while !

not saying Weidman is going to lose but people have been ridding his nuts more than putting him down so much that if you even say Weidman will lose to vitor someone gets butthurt enough to flag it

not saying Weidman is going to lose but people have been ridding his nuts more than putting him down so much that if you even say Weidman will lose to vitor someone gets butthurt enough to flag it

Well yeah, irrationals gon' get irrational but a lot of us who have supported him from the beginning just see him as head and shoulders above the field. His COLLECTION of skills mixed with his finishing ability is unmatched in the MW division.

As with any fighter, there's going to be idiots who flag as soon as you disagree with them, simply because you disagreed with them, even though you may have a valid or at least plausible argument.

The only people who I've seen supporting Weidman are the guys who've been there since before the first Anderson fight. Maybe a few more have bandwagoned but from my estimates it seems as though Chris is still quite widely doubted.

No, he'll lose to Vitor, then fade.

You said the same thing going into both Anderson fights. If he beats Vitor, you will say the same thing about his next title defense and so on.

If he gets past Vitor, Lyoto, and one other guy I will give him hespect. Until then, he's a lucky s.o.b.

Not everyone can have great runs of competition like the TUF can who missed weight, Thales Lietes and Forrest Griffin.

lol you mean the WTG, Poloridah, Omoplayapus and me. Yea this whole forum **** rides Weidman 24/7.

It's not like there is a daily thread about how literally anyone/everyone is going to beat him.

lol you mean the WTG, Poloridah, Omoplayapus and me. Yea this whole forum **** rides Weidman 24/7.

It's not like there is a daily thread about how literally anyone/everyone is going to beat him.

I would do those threads but nobody would post in them

Sure they would, but everyone would just post to tell you to eat ****,

Maybe if you would eat the poop then people would.

Archived