Vitor is crying about Weidman winning Fighter of the year

12еr

MMA Mania has the details from Globo: "It was embarrassing. Not that it should've been me, but winning the award after just one fight? It's shameful. He won one fight. The other was [pretty much] accidental."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1954808-vitor-belfort-chris-weidman-winning-fighter-of-the-year-was-embarassing

Here's my take. Aside from being a roided up can that has been caught cheating, he is also classless.

Vitor is mad because the most played highlight featuring Weidman is him KOing Anderson Silva.

Vitors most played highlight is him eating a front kick from Anderson.

Discuss.

MMA Mania has the details from Globo: "It was embarrassing. Not that it should've been me, but winning the award after just one fight? It's shameful. He won one fight. The other was [pretty much] accidental."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1954808-vitor-belfort-chris-weidman-winning-fighter-of-the-year-was-embarassing

Here's my take. Aside from being a roided up can that has been caught cheating, he is also classless.

Vitor is mad because the most played highlight featuring Weidman is him KOing Anderson Silva.

Vitors most played highlight is him eating a front kick from Anderson.

Discuss.

Was always going to have a good chance this year with what he achieved this year.

IMO Weidman deserved it whether it was a fluke or accidental or whatever. Anderson was the p4p king for quite a while and Weidman is the only one who beat him in the UFC, so he kinda deserves at least a fighter of the year title/award. Do they even get an award or is that some useless bull****?

With that said I hope Vitor uses that as motivation to kick Weidmengs head off.

3 headkick KOs in 1 year is a lot more impressive than a fluke injury and landing on a KO on a the spider who was dancing not fighting.

I'm far from an Anderson Silva fan but he could headkick KO that same row of mid ranked MWs and the geriatric he choked out years ago in the same night. All good stoppages but none of them were flatline KOs

Weidman beat up Anderson Silva the p4p fighter twice. Not just middleweight champion but p4p #1 the night the GOAT dove into a triangle.

100% agree Weedcan doesn't deserve fighter of the year. Vitor or Pettis no doubt

Pettis wtf? For pulling out of the most fights in 2013?

lol wow yeah my bad - thought MM wrote Pettis.. not even a Pettis fan either! lol fail...

then why did you disagree with my post

I agree and I think it's pretty retarded that Weidman got it for beating an older guy in 2 flukes. I'm not saying that Weidman didn't deserve the wins, but to call him the best fighter of the entire year for 2 odd wins over a guy pushing 40 who is waaaaay overhyped is a little dumb. Vitor deserved it, but we all know that the constant whining of TRT is why he didn't get it. Whining about TRT is like whining about weight cutting, it's dumb because it's 100% LEGAL! If he lied to the UFC and took it without reporting it (like over half of the roster) no one would be saying a thing

Knocking out a Brazilian Can twice should not earn you "fighter of the year"

Yes it should, when he was widely praised as the greatest thing to MMA, considered unbeatable, and ranked #1 on the P4P rankings.

Only trolls and nutthuggers thought he was unbeatable

Any logical MMA fan knew that he would eventually lose when he stopped facing cans

Well actually he kept facing cans and lost to one in Weidman!

I agree and I think it's pretty retarded that Weidman got it for beating an older guy in 2 flukes. I'm not saying that Weidman didn't deserve the wins, but to call him the best fighter of the entire year for 2 odd wins over a guy pushing 40 who is waaaaay overhyped is a little dumb. Vitor deserved it, but we all know that the constant whining of TRT is why he didn't get it. Whining about TRT is like whining about weight cutting, it's dumb because it's 100% LEGAL! If he lied to the UFC and took it without reporting it (like over half of the roster) no one would be saying a thing

Unfortunately, most who use PED's don't get caught so ignorance of it blinds us and we don't assume they're using. Vitor is a known cheat for having used steroids in the past and uses it to be able to compete now in his later years and that's what's an issue for people, he admits it. Similar to Henderson admitting he could go without it, but why would he if he has an advantage training with it. The whole issue of TRT is weird for me because we know that the majority of athletes use PED's while training but they lie and don't get caught so we let it slide, but those that admit they use them (TRT) are knowingly cheating and they don't care if anyone knows it and they even try to get exemptions for it. It's either they let everyone use them or no one. A difficult thing to do is to test all the time, but maybe they need to so people don't complain and it evens the playing field for everyone.

Can't wait til Weidman flukes ViTRTor's head right off his shoulders or chokes him the fluke out.

Weidman is the Rumble of Middleweight, I wouldn't be surprised if his Kidney fails for his next fight

Weidman makes 185, Rumble couldn't.

so he's a better Weight Cutting can?

Rumble is a can due to missing weight like 5 times and being choked out by a lightweight.

Weidman is a boss who rustled 90% of this forum.

Unfortunately, most who use PED's don't get caught so ignorance of it blinds us and we don't assume they're using. Vitor is a known cheat for having used steroids in the past and uses it to be able to compete now in his later years and that's what's an issue for people, he admits it. Similar to Henderson admitting he could go without it, but why would he if he has an advantage training with it. The whole issue of TRT is weird for me because we know that the majority of athletes use PED's while training but they lie and don't get caught so we let it slide, but those that admit they use them (TRT) are knowingly cheating and they don't care if anyone knows it and they even try to get exemptions for it. It's either they let everyone use them or no one. A difficult thing to do is to test all the time, but maybe they need to so people don't complain and it evens the playing field for everyone.

My only issue is how is it cheating if it's in the rules? DW and all of the UFC are completely informed on his TRT usage and monitor him constantly to make sure he's not abusing it so what makes that cheating. It's no different than saying gaining 30 pounds on fight night is cheating...

It's a moot point because it's been talked to death. Bottom line, let the UFC deal with their rules as they must, and just enjoy the fights

My only issue is how is it cheating if it's in the rules? DW and all of the UFC are completely informed on his TRT usage and monitor him constantly to make sure he's not abusing it so what makes that cheating. It's no different than saying gaining 30 pounds on fight night is cheating...

It's a moot point because it's been talked to death. Bottom line, let the UFC deal with their rules as they must, and just enjoy the fights

Sisti you do realize that he has been popped for straight up roids in the past, right?

That is one of the biggest complaints people have about him using legal TrT.

Sisti you do realize that he has been popped for straight up roids in the past, right?

That is one of the biggest complaints people have about him using legal TrT.

In like 2006? He's not the only pro athlete to ever get caught, and that was almost a decade ago, people need to move on

Also, if you need TRT, you probably have used at some point in the past. People don't talk about Forrest, Mir, etc. because they were never officially caught, but trust me a lot of guys have used in the past. It's unfortunate, but it's not gonna stop unless they change around their entire testing structure. For now, TRT is an allowed substance for the UFC, and that's the rule. There's no need to prevent every helpful scientific finding in the world just because it makes people stronger. For those who want to use it, it shouldn't matter since they know the repercussions and it is legal for them to do so as long as they report it to the UFC before they start

All this defending of Vitor's PED abuse isn't necessary. People will hate him for it or people won't care. Makes you look like a member of the GSP defense force.

It's just reality. The dude's on TRT like pretty much the entire freakin roster, I don't see why 99% of the blame for TRT is on him. Didn't he just beat Hendo who is also on TRT? Where's the outrage for Hendo after that match? Do people just like losers more?

All this defending of Vitor's PED abuse isn't necessary. People will hate him for it or people won't care. Makes you look like a member of the GSP defense force.

It's just reality. The dude's on TRT like pretty much the entire freakin roster, I don't see why 99% of the blame for TRT is on him. Didn't he just beat Hendo who is also on TRT? Where's the outrage for Hendo after that match? Do people just like losers more?

It's because he abused steroids in the past and was exposed. It's that simple.

You support him using TrT and are making a bigger deal out of it than the people against him using TrT.

lol Polo used to support Vitor.....until he was matched up with Weidmeng

LoL I still like Vitor but I can't root for him over WeidGOAT.

I don't give a **** about his TrT use either.

ok that's good to hear. i feel like the MMA world should retire the TRT comments on Vitor, I think we had enough to last until 2020 and it's all the same stuff at this point.

vitor/weidman is a hard fight for me cuz i like both guys. i'm probably rooting for vitor though cuz i just like the idea that a guy from the very originals could still be competitive...all the other guys from back then (royce, shamrock, tank, etc.) would be jokes in today's mma landscape

The problem is that the majority of them use TRT because of previous steroid abuse and that makes people think they are trying to find a way to cheat. The only reason you have to use TRT is because you have a health problem, and these guys have them because of steroids. There's conflicting reports that say that TRT should not decrease with age but if it does, then are they testing him for levels that are appropriate for his age, or can he have levels that of a 25 year old? If he is allowed to have levels of a 25 year old, I think that's cheating.

3 headkick KOs in 1 year is a lot more impressive than a fluke injury and landing on a KO on a the spider who was dancing not fighting.

Beating Anderson Silva> 3 flukey headkicks

A fluke can only happen once. After it happens twice it's consistency. Sure Weidman was owning Silva both fights.... but would've been a lot more impressive if Silva was actually fighting the first fight and was actually put away in the 2nd fight as he was in the first. Injury was a one time fluke, not Vitor's 3 head kick finishes.

A fluke can only happen once. After it happens twice it's consistency. Sure Weidman was owning Silva both fights.... but would've been a lot more impressive if Silva was actually fighting the first fight and was actually put away in the 2nd fight as he was in the first. Injury was a one time fluke, not Vitor's 3 head kick finishes.

All of vitors wins in the ufc have been flukes. I mean come on who the **** knocks someone out with a spinning heel kick?? And who else has ever koed hendo out cold? Clearly since they are such rare occurences that means that they are flukes.

See what I did there?

Message to all cans running their **** holster in this thread.

When Weidman bodies Vitor and you find yourself wondering "damn, why is 12er rustling my jimmies so hard lately?" Just remember this thread.

They may very well need a recovery thread after vitor gets finished.

He knocked him out on purpose and checked the leg kick with intent to hurt. No flukes there.

Archived