Should the Ufc Forcibly only sign Christian Fighters from now on?

I've recently been born again for the fourth & I believe the final & best time eva.

As part of this most recent journy I have been studying the bible at length & comparing its message to my other interests, namely lucha libre, burritos & drugs.

As such have researched fighters reaction to drugs, pEds, recreational & otherwise, seems to me overwealmingly that if a Christian fighter is found to have used these substances, he admits it, while as in the most recent case the atheist fighters continue to deny, evade & downright lie about it instead of coming to terms with it.

This I believe is part of the Catholic doctrine of confession, a true Christian (Catholic) will admit their sins, they will confess them, athiests not having this liberty have a sense of lying & deciet built into them, for the atheist its built into their dNa that they tell mistruths.

mMa would be a far cleaner sport it seems to me if all fighters were forced to be Christian for the sake of being role model to youth & a level playing field.

2eeea1g.jpg

Genesis 32:22-26

"22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone,and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”

God is a wrestler. Only known PED use: omnipotence.

siege-of-sarajevo-bosnian-genocide-photo-22.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D427

Please Discuss.

"22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone,and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”

Jacob wrestling with a man until daybreak is an euphemism for homosexual activity.

Jacob wrestling with a man until daybreak is an euphemism for homosexual activity.

Coming from a boxing fan I can't say I'm surprised by this level of ignorance.

This I believe is part of the Catholic doctrine of confession, a true Christian (Catholic) will admit their sins, they will confess them, athiests not having this liberty have a sense of lying & deciet built into them, for the atheist its built into their dNa that they tell mistruths.

Hmmm as i recall the Pope never confessed to all the pedophilia he allowed to go on in the church nor did the pedophiles confess to taking part. I guess that means they arnt true catholics?

Coming from a Christian I can't say I'm surprised by this level of ignorance.

Hmmm as i recall the Pope never confessed to all the pedophilia he allowed to go on in the church nor did the pedophiles confess to taking part. I guess that means they arnt true catholics?

Coming from a Christian I can't say I'm surprised by this level of ignorance.

Dude you're clearing going to hell now.

By far my favorite part of the ignorance of christians has to be the fact that YOU got it right. Budhism, hindu, sikh, shinto, tao muslim, islam, mormon etc. alll gonna burn cause they are wrong but good thing you guys were smart enough to go with christianity now you will all be saved!

Look, most people are prejudice in one way or another but to be openly blatant about it will have consequences and this TUF kid deserves every bit of what the ufc is doing to him.

I believe you posted in the wrong thread.

I thought this thread was put up in protest of the ufc not giving the tuf kid a contract.

Look, most people are prejudice in one way or another but to be openly blatant about it will have consequences and this TUF kid deserves every bit of what the ufc is doing to him.

I believe you posted in the wrong thread.

I thought this thread was put up in protest of the ufc not giving the tuf kid a contract.

Yeah well you thought wrong Jason.

Jesus is a fabricated lie used to surpress people and keep them ignorant, and hide pedo's. Dude straight up never existed. Anyone who thinks otherwise lives in a bubble

Jesus existed beyond any doubt.

Even if he didn't it is the things he (supposedly) said that are the important thing.

Jesus was a revolutionary because he did not say an eye for an eye, he said to turn the other cheek. That is the important part of it.

Jesus is a fabricated lie used to surpress people and keep them ignorant, and hide pedo's. Dude straight up never existed. Anyone who thinks otherwise lives in a bubble

Even if he didn't it is the things he (supposedly) said that are the important thing.

Jesus was a revolutionary because he did not say an eye for an eye, he said to turn the other cheek. That is the important part of it.

without any doubt? is this before or after King James rewrote that fictional piece of work you morons treat as fact?

Fighting and religion are at the opposite ends of the spectrum, so you're a hypocrite.

Fighting and religion are at the opposite ends of the spectrum, so you're a hypocrite.

Really now? Is that why all the best fighters in the ufc are christians?

Chris Weidman

Vitor Belfort

Jon Jones

JDS

ASilva

Diego Sanchez

Pettis

Jacare

Rashad

Bendo

Wonderman

Edgar

Mendes

Faber

Machida

Shogun

Cain

Gus

etc. should i keep going?

Chris Weidman

Vitor Belfort

Jon Jones

JDS

ASilva

Diego Sanchez

Pettis

Jacare

Rashad

Bendo

Wonderman

Edgar

Mendes

Faber

Machida

Shogun

Cain

Gus

So, they are also hypocrites. Weidman snapped a man's leg in two for God?

Chris Weidman

Vitor Belfort

Jon Jones

JDS

ASilva

Diego Sanchez

Pettis

Jacare

Rashad

Bendo

Wonderman

Edgar

Mendes

Faber

Machida

Shogun

Cain

Gus

So, they are also hypocrites. Weidman snapped a man's leg in two for God?

Yes. Weidman sacrificed Anderson's shin to the Mma Gods for all of his sins.

Bill Nye(The Science Guy) Debates Ken Ham(Answers In Genesis CEO) - Evolution vs Creationism 2/4/14

Program begins at 12:43

http://debatelive.org/

I didn't watch it, because it says it begins at 12:43 and I don't understand how long it takes to say...

"Science vs. talking snakes. I win."

Well that's a lame and lazy reason... The video is from the feed when it went live, therefore it is the raw, unedited version. :)

no the ufc needs fighters who when they knock some one out cold that doesnt thank that lie in the sky and thank his coaches for the skill they have used. i hate religon, kiddy fiddling, tea bagging bunch of liars who believe in something that is fabricated . Adam and Eve created Kane and Able who %^&$#^ there mum ? inbreeding from day 1 huh ?

without any doubt? is this before or after King James rewrote that fictional piece of work you morons treat as fact?

Jesus lived in Roman times under Roman rule.

The Romans kept meticulous records of things like births and deaths - for tax purposes.

Do you honestly think their is no evidence of the existence of Jesus other than the Bible?

I think you are too stupid for this argument.

I just wish the UFC would scrap every division below LW. Then there'll be no more midgets with no KO power.

You cant scrap whole divisions just because there isn't enough stoppages dude. watch some footage on guys like Chan Sung Jung, Leonard Garcia, Joseph Benavidez, Uriah Faber and John Dodson. All really entertaining guys to watch.

no the ufc needs fighters who when they knock some one out cold that doesnt thank that lie in the sky and thank his coaches for the skill they have used. i hate religon, kiddy fiddling, tea bagging bunch of liars who believe in something that is fabricated . Adam and Eve created Kane and Able who %^&$#^ there mum ? inbreeding from day 1 huh ?

You mad bro?

No. UFC needs more Muslims like Nijem.

Mousasi is from Iran I think.

he was born in Iran but he is from Armenian parents( a very respected minority in Iranian sport ) but he is not Muslim. There are plenty of Muslims in the UFC( Iranian or not ) but Mousasi is not one of them.

Chris Weidman

Vitor Belfort

Jon Jones

JDS

ASilva

Diego Sanchez

Pettis

Jacare

Rashad

Bendo

Wonderman

Edgar

Mendes

Faber

Machida

Shogun

Cain

Gus

That's a pretty silly way to look at things. Christian mma fighters outnumber non christian fighters 10 to 1. More numbers means it's more probable they'll have more top fighters. There are more christian murderers in this world than atheist murderers. So therefore all christians are better murderers.

Same logic as BruteDion's bread is dangerous thread. Guilt/Praise by association and statistical probability stereo typing propaganda.

Chris Weidman

Vitor Belfort

Jon Jones

JDS

ASilva

Diego Sanchez

Pettis

Jacare

Rashad

Bendo

Wonderman

Edgar

Mendes

Faber

Machida

Shogun

Cain

Gus

That's a pretty silly way to look at things. Christian mma fighters outnumber non christian fighters 10 to 1. More numbers means it's more probable they'll have more top fighters. There are more christian murderers in this world than atheist murderers. So therefore all christians are better murderers.

Same logic as BruteDion's bread is dangerous thread. Guilt/Praise by association and statistical probability stereo typing propaganda.

You high bro?

Archived