For those that like to laugh at Justin Beiber

Los_Polo_Hermano

Police were called when he got into an altercation at a Starbucks.

“He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.”, said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, “I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.”

He went into a Starbucks with no shirt on, pants sagging, and tried to order a caramal apple machiatto. lmao Shortly later he was **** slapped by Clippers star Blake Griffin who happened to be in the Starbucks at the time. Beiber makes IDYB proud to be a Canadian.

http://www.empiresports.co/blake-griffin-smacks-justin-bieber-at-hollywood-starbucks/

He was probably cracked out.

Oh look at that, the Canadian Dylan, disagrees that a Canadian that is raising hell and being a nuisance shouldn't be in Canada.

Where should he be kicked out to @iamdylanr ? lol

I don't care where he goes, but i would prefer if he didn't come back to Canada. You can't really blame me for not wanting that kid back in Canada, im sure there are some Americans you wouldn't want in your country.

I don't know anything about basketball or the athletes but I hope this Blake Griffin has a long, prosperous career in the sport. He should also get a discretionary bonus from the NBA for being a good Samaritan.

Why has this turd not been deported yet?

I don't know anything about basketball or the athletes but I hope this Blake Griffin has a long, prosperous career in the sport. He should also get a discretionary bonus from the NBA for being a good Samaritan.

you cant cross the border between canada/USA if you have a DUI. unless youre a celebrity i guess.

he got a DUI in the states. they should keep him there, not let him back and do my country right. the USA can have him.

you cant cross the border between canada/USA if you have a DUI. unless youre a celebrity i guess.

he got a DUI in the states. they should keep him there, not let him back and do my country right. the USA can have him.

Negative. We deport foreign criminals after their sentence is complete. After the cholos wear his **** out in a Florida state penitentiary he is going back.

Archived