Why is no one excited for Rousey vs. McMann?

Cripta

Both undefeated.

Both olympic medalists.

Both hot as hell.

If both girls come to bang then it'll be a fantastic fight. Extremely close and tough fight to call but I'm gonna go with Ronda by absolute destruction. But I definitely won't be surprised if McMann wins coz she's a great fighter aswell.

Phenomenal card with great fights like Cormier UD'ing Evans and MacDonald TKO'ing Maia.

Actually very excited for UFC 170, who's with me? :)

I'm confused when you say "tough fight to call but I'm gonna go with Ronda by absolute destruction"

That doesn't seem like a touch call...

In the end... **** Ronda. and Neither are "hot as hell". They are attractive women especially considering the fact they get punched in the face for a living. The reason they are "hot" to you is, I'm assuming, because they actually take care of their bodies.

The rest of the card does look good though

Because everyone is absolutely fed up and sick of Rousey. I like Mcman and I hope she wins, but nobody cares about Rousey. Especially when people call her the meanest champion of all time. That's BS. Liddell, Coleman, Frye, Rutten, Valasquez off the top of my head were way nastier and meaner than she was. I just can't stand her and how much they promote her. I hope Mcmann beats her bad.

Because everyone is absolutely fed up and sick of Rousey. I like Mcman and I hope she wins, but nobody cares about Rousey. Especially when people call her the meanest champion of all time. That's BS. Liddell, Coleman, Frye, Rutten, Valasquez off the top of my head were way nastier and meaner than she was. I just can't stand her and how much they promote her. I hope Mcmann beats her bad.

Just because you don't like Rousey, because she dislikes Tate and shows it, doesn't mean the entire world feels the same way you do.

People will buy that PPV to watch Rousey fight. She doesn't have an easy task in front of her this time though.

I'm excited. I really enjoy watching Rousey's fights. However the odds of both of them coming to trade punches is pretty low. In truth, I felt this fight was tailor made to showcase Ronda. Fellow Olympian, undefeated, but a wrestler who is horribly outclassed in submissions by Rousey. Wrestlers against submission fighters historically haven't worked out well for the former.

Because it is WMMA

because it is an incredible shallow division with so little talent

I actually do think Mcroid is the biggest threat to Rhonda but using ONLY muscle and no skill will not be enough,at least i don't think so.Rousey is pretty darn solid herself,so not like McRoid has a huge muscle advantage.

Even still,no matter who wins,then what?Wait for Cat Zingano,there is no talent in this WMMA,the UFC simply started it to cash in on Rousey's notoriety.

I'm looking forward to this fight, but I've always liked women's MMA. I think McMann will have a tough time with Rousey, particularly because she's not nearly as well versed in submissions. She has great wrestling and top control (obviously), but I don't know how well that's going to translate to Ronda's judo newaza.

I'm looking forward to this fight as well but the only real threat McMann really poses is lay n pray UD which i don't see happening.

I was much more interested and excited to see Cat Zingano but unfortunately things took a turn for the worst in her life which is really sad because she seems like such a nice person on top of being a beast fighter.

I'm looking forward to this fight as well but the only real threat McMann really poses is lay n pray UD which i don't see happening.

I was much more interested and excited to see Cat Zingano but unfortunately things took a turn for the worst in her life which is really sad because she seems like such a nice person on top of being a beast fighter.

No disrespect intended towards Cat but she wouldn't last two minutes homie. She wouldn't beat Tate in a rematch.

No disrespect but I do not care for WMMA yet, sorry. I may have some interest on it when Cyborg is in !

I do not care for UFC 170 specially now with Evans out (that was MY main event).

Rory vs Maia will be a totally "jab and run" but still hope to see Rory tapping !

Well, its an "ok" card to go to a bar, drink, maybe pick up on some girls and head to a night club afterwards .. I would never buy that PPV to watch at home !

On a Sidenote:

Tito Ortiz steps down as being Cyborg's Manager.

"I can live with Dana not liking me but what I can't live with is Dana using me to hurt someone else," Ortiz said.

"I've taken abuse and maybe I deserved some of it, but Cris is a beautiful person and great athlete and she doesn't deserve to be insulted like this.

"I won't stand in the way from the fans getting a fight they want and I won't hold Cris back. So, I'm stepping down as Cris' manager."

**** just got real. . .

I'm hyped for this fight. They are both undefeated Olympians and have completely different approaches to the takedown. I thought that this fight made much more sense than her fighting Tate on TUF. Tate had already been beat by Rousey and was coming off a loss, while McMann was coming off wins against Gaff and Baszler and is undefeated.

I have absolutely no excitement for this PPV. Rousey in no way is a reason for me to shell out $50...she's just not on that level yet, and it's especially not worth it when it's extremely obvious what the result of this fight will be (arm bar finish). Cormier/Cummins is a huuuuge joke to me...the only think ppl could possibly say about this is that they had a fake little fight leading up to the fight to try to sell it, but Cummins last win was over a guy with a 5-15 record! Anyone who thinks Cummins has a 5% CHANCE at this is out of their mind.

I feel the card yesterday with Machida and Jacare on it blows this one away, and that wasn't even entertaining. They shouldn't even make this a PPV IMO because that sounds like a ripoff seeing as there are a lot of free cards lately with better matches.

Archived