TO ALL MACHIDA FANS I challenge you to The Machida/Mousasi Piss Bet

xfatalstrifex

You seem so confident in the outcome of this fight, I will actually take a second bet on this fight. Thats right, I am involved in the current piss bet in my sig, but will partake in the bet with you. If you accept this and win, I will have to drink 2 CUPS.

You talk big, time to back it up.

Loser drinks their own piss

I will be waiting patiently for your response. If not time to shut up with your mindless dribble.

Is that you muhammedali? You still have to drink two cups of piss for the Weidman vs SIlva fight homie,

for the last time not an alt, click the link in my sig, as you can see I have over 6000 posts under this handle. I am simply carrying my reputation over to these forums. I would never be a scumbag welcher like this fool you mention.

I am definitely not him, I only found out about these forums yesterday. I decided I would check them out. I see this dip**** posting about how easily machida will win and simply offered him the same bet that I have with another dip**** by the name of Shady who is foolish enough to think the same thing.

BTW its obvious this guy will duck, he seems to be a troll the more I read his posts.

I am definitely not him, I only found out about these forums yesterday. I decided I would check them out. I see this dip**** posting about how easily machida will win and simply offered him the same bet that I have with another dip**** by the name of Shady who is foolish enough to think the same thing.

BTW its obvious this guy will duck, he seems to be a troll the more I read his posts.

so is that the same shady from here? there seem to be a lot of banned ufc forum members at camledog

so is that the same shady from here? there seem to be a lot of banned ufc forum members at camledog

I wouldn't know. Does he gargle Canderson Silvas balls to the end of time? If so than yes, its the same one

cameldog is the Bellator of Forums

cameldog is below that....

LOL swear filters, no gifs, no links to streams, no pickem, and less activity.

Whats that make you guys...WMMA?

No swear filters = bunch of 12 year olds running around just over using the word **** because it actually shows up

Gifs = lag the hell out of a thread. If I want to see what happened I'll youtube it.

links to streams = illegal activity and most of the time links to malware/viruses

pickem = ? ... wtf is pickem? I'm guessing its some retarded function where you pick fighters... oh you mean you can't just do that in a thread?

More activity = a false assumption

so again tell me in which area cameldog is a decent place to post?

In the end... eat a fat ****.

cameldog is the Bellator of Forums

cameldog is below that....

LOL swear filters, no gifs, no links to streams, no pickem, and less activity.

Whats that make you guys...WMMA?

No swear filters = bunch of 12 year olds running around just over using the word **** because it actually shows up

Gifs = lag the hell out of a thread. If I want to see what happened I'll youtube it.

links to streams = illegal activity and most of the time links to malware/viruses

pickem = ? ... wtf is pickem? I'm guessing its some retarded function where you pick fighters... oh you mean you can't just do that in a thread?

More activity = a false assumption

so again tell me in which area cameldog is a decent place to post?

In the end... eat a fat ****.

eat a bigger fatter ****.

nana nana boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

BTW decent, there is no such thing as decent over there. Which is why only the roughest and toughest last over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQR7vufPpK4&feature=youtu.be

lol you look like a meth victim

didnt know people who used meth were victims. I see you sympathize for tweakers, which makes me think you got a long line of drug abuse in your family.

ok buddy, but drinking your piss might not even be such a bad idea for you. maybe it could flush some of those toxins you got from all the meth you've been abusing. cheers

Archived