Rashad Injured, Out of UFC 170

Mcmax3000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonnen is the man. Right after I read the news from Ariel's twitter, I thought Sonnen would say something.

I hope they make that fight. That card really needs a good co-main. Hopefully Cormier didn't go stuff down some donuts and hamburgers after he got the news.

Rashad Evans is now out. With just 10 days to the event, I doubt they will be able to replace him. The question is will the UFC add another fight to this card? It started at just 10 fights which pretty light for an event these days but now has lost 2 fights leaving it at just 8 fights. I can't remember an event in modern times with that few fights.

They're saying that they are going to reschedule the fight at 171 or 172

This card sucks, they should make it free

And NyteRyder you might as well stay home lol

They should pamper me. This is ****ing bull****.

Every fight better be FOTY worthy or I'm calling the bald man to give me my ****ing refund.

Seriously, 10 ****ing days til the fight and you injure your ****ing leg?!

You shouldn't even be doing intense training or anything. His training should have been done.

DC was probably just focusing on cutting weight at this point and not even training too hard. wtf was Rashad doing?! Jesus Christ, I'm gonna be rustled for days about this ****. Only way to fix this is if they make the Sonnen fight. Sonnen is always down. It's if DC decides to take it and if the UFC is willing to let Chael leave TUF Brazil for a couple days.

****!

Threef straight post right here.

The main card better deliver. I want KO of the Year, Sub of the Year, and Fight of the Year all on this event.

Also, I want Stone Cold to come in after Rousey's victory and stun her, wave in the beers and then continue to stun everyone in the octagon, including Joe Rogan. In fact, I want it to be like this

2207%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20shane_mcmahon%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20wwf.gif

rashad was gonna get raped anyways, just chalk this up as a W for cormier so he can be the #1 contender and fight Glover later this year for the belt

The only way DC was going to win this fight was to wall and stall like he always does. Rashad is much faster, much more athletic, and probably a much better striker as well. DC is undoubtedly great in the clinch, but Rashad is a smart enough fighter not to end up there and a good enough wrestler to keep it from hitting the mat. I think this fight was/is a lot closer than people think.

rashad was gonna get raped anyways, just chalk this up as a W for cormier so he can be the #1 contender and fight Glover later this year for the belt

The only way DC was going to win this fight was to wall and stall like he always does. Rashad is much faster, much more athletic, and probably a much better striker as well. DC is undoubtedly great in the clinch, but Rashad is a smart enough fighter not to end up there and a good enough wrestler to keep it from hitting the mat. I think this fight was/is a lot closer than people think.

Typical Rashad lover, gargling his balls so far down his throat he is blinded.

Evans glass chin against Cormier's heavy hands would have left shattered glass all over the octagon, let alone cormier would outwrestle this bum with ease

Evans glass chin against Cormier's heavy hands would have left shattered glass all over the octagon, let alone cormier would outwrestle this bum with ease

So what is the name of your other account?

So what is the name of your other account?

This is my only account, I am well known amongst real forums, figured I would start posting at this slummer forum and teach you guys a thing or two about MMA

Well, with Ronda vs McMann as the main event and Rory vs Maia as the Co-Main, this card should sell hundreds or maybe even thousands of PPVs.....

Now we really get to see how big of a draw Rousey is.

+100%

Her first fight sold because it was the first womens mma fight in the UFC, her second piggy backed on Weidman/Silva.

This will show how much people want to watch her.

Archived