The UFC should pull a Bellator and show UFC 170 on free TV

KingNothing

Seriously, this card is not worth $55 dollars, ESPECIALLY not to casual fans which make up a huge chunk of their buying audience when it comes to PPV's. With all the injuries there's only one big name on the card and that's Ronda. Even for hardcore fans there isn't that many really interesting fights on there. MacDonald/Maia should be interesting, Whittaker/Thompson has potential, and the debut of Aljamain Sterling could be interesting to some, but other than that this is like a fight night card, not a PPV. Thoughts?

Yeah, it's basically a FOX type of card now. Since I'm attending this event, I'm tryna be positive and say there's still some good fights on the card (which there is), but it's definitely not a stacked ppv card anymore.

Like we've said in the past several times, the event could look mediocre on paper, but the fights could deliver. Same goes with a card being stacked but the fights sucks.

I'm hoping this whole card delivers.

After today, nobody is gonna buy tickets to this event anymore. They already dropped the cheap seats from $100-$79, they're going to have to drop it even lower if they want to sell.

Dana's gonna have to give away a **** load of tickets for this one. Also he's gonna need to pamper me. I want $10K and free tickets to UFC 173. Also I want a new car. Give me a harley too you always give away. I don't ride them, but I want it anyways. Give me my ****!

Yeah, it's basically a FOX type of card now. Since I'm attending this event, I'm tryna be positive and say there's still some good fights on the card (which there is), but it's definitely not a stacked ppv card anymore.

Like we've said in the past several times, the event could look mediocre on paper, but the fights could deliver. Same goes with a card being stacked but the fights sucks.

I'm hoping this whole card delivers.

Same here for me.

Archived